Why did Cantor lose? Ask John Boehner!

I nearly pissed myself when I saw this.

I'm sure all of our TeaWipe friends will get a big kick out of it, too!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...-Obama-s-fault
It is always someone else's fault...LOL
Boehner is an idiot who needs to retire to Florida;

Did you know Boehner and Cantor can't stand one another....Cantor has been angling to push Boehner out for years. That is another reason why Cantor lost....he ignored his district and spent too much time playing Game of Thrones in Washington.
Boehner is a RINO and I hear they are near extinction...
well youre a DILDO and there are plenty of y'all
According to the White House it is because Cantor did follow the Obama lead more thoroughly.....I wonder if they get their stuff from Colorado or take from the Secret Service agents in Columbia?
What do you want him to do blame Bush, lol.

Jim
Where is Columbia, Professor?
It is not difficult to understand that people are disgusted with the obese federal government and the people that keep feeding it. When Washington politics are more important to you than the will of the people that once elected you, you will lose.
It is not difficult to understand that people are disgusted with the obese federal government and the people that keep feeding it. When Washington politics are more important to you than the will of the people that once elected you, you will lose. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You probably haven't noticed people are disgusted with about everyone in Washington.