Update on my Verified Status

Hi Great People of Houston Eccie
I need to update my showcase, post some pictures as I have been bombarded by several people requesting to see my showcase pics... Needing your mighty help

Thank you
*self edit

You need "Verified Provider" Status 1st

If you would like to become a Verified Provider, submit the info below to the staff at houston@eccie.net.

1. Website address (website or advertising site)
2. Referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. Links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider and will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24 to 48 hours. Originally Posted by Mojojo
I think webmail may be having technical difficulties at present, so PM'ing a mod may be advisable.
Is this what you're looking for or detailed instructions? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Thank you, Sweetie for trying to help... This is the message I'm getting if I do that

"SweetAsian, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home"
I'll help you out with that. Send me a pm with the info and I'll get the process done for you.