Hillary is starting look doubtful....

....so who do the democrats have left; Joe Biden or Elizabeth "Fauxcohontas" Warren?

Between declining polls numbers and rising negatives Hillary Clinton looks to fade before the first primary. Her book sales are down and she is out of the top ten so quickly while people like Rush Limbaugh get awards and stay in the top ten for months. Now a new book says that Hillary has more health problems than her brain, her heart has problems (we knew that already with the concern she had for the death of her friend in Benghazi).

http://drudgereport.com/flashek.htm

....so who do the democrats have left; Joe Biden or Elizabeth "Fauxcohontas" Warren?

Between declining polls numbers and rising negatives Hillary Clinton looks to fade before the first primary. Her book sales are down and she is out of the top ten so quickly while people like Rush Limbaugh get awards and stay in the top ten for months. Now a new book says that Hillary has more health problems than her brain, her heart has problems (we knew that already with the concern she had for the death of her friend in Benghazi).

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OMG the elections are how far in the future, and you are worrying about her already. Hillary just scares the shit out of you wingers, it will be funny as hell after you have worried yourself sick that she doesn't run.. .

Read this and look at the tits on my avatar.

Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never is, but always to be blessed: The soul, uneasy and confined from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man
it's never to early for j.d. and the other teapublicans to start on h.c...
what else have they to do....
OMG the elections are how far in the future, and you are worrying about her already. Hillary just scares the shit out of you wingers, it will be funny as hell after you have worried yourself sick that she doesn't run.. . Originally Posted by i'va biggen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Snick!
it's never to early for j.d. and the other teapublicans to start on h.c...
what else have they to do.... Originally Posted by stevepar
We could always talk about Governor's Quitter and Goodhair.

They are always good for a chuckle!
Don't forget Pee Wee Cruz!
Y'all are right. The horses ass is better than the status quo.

Read this and look at the tits on my avatar.

Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never is, but always to be blessed: The soul, uneasy and confined from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man Originally Posted by timpage

That crap only works on traitors, like NyRINOer ...
That crap only works on traitors, like NyRINOer ... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Right, posters with a brain stem, you mean? Get back to the bullseye on that horse's ass. You'll be more at home you fucking knucklehead.
That crap only works on traitors, like NyRINOer ... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
the biggest traitor is you, Slobbrin!

and your whole retarded family!
OMG the elections are how far in the future, and you are worrying about her already. Hillary just scares the shit out of you wingers, it will be funny as hell after you have worried yourself sick that she doesn't run.. . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually I'm making fun of you and your ilk. Your one and only candidate for 2016 is imploding. No one likes her, she is a poor campaigner (hell, she gotten beaten by a guy with no resume), and it looks like she needs both a brain and heart. I said previously that I don't think she will be your nominee so scared???? I don't think so. I don't want to sound like Brer Rabbit, but bring her on.
I don't want to sound like Brer Rabbit, but bring her on. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Be careful what you ask for, you might get it!

If so, we could only hope her opponent(s) will be Quitter and/or Goodhair!
[SIZE="3"]OMG the elections are how far in the future, and you are worrying about her already. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No.

That's about six quarters away, and ...

... she's been dropping about 5 pts a quarter since SHE QUIT the SOS job.

Her Book-Campaign Tour is not working out for her.

Hopefully the Democrat Power Brokers will find an alternative to Biden.
Actually I'm making fun of you and your ilk. Your one and only candidate for 2016 is imploding. No one likes her, she is a poor campaigner (hell, she gotten beaten by a guy with no resume), and it looks like she needs both a brain and heart. I said previously that I don't think she will be your nominee so scared???? I don't think so. I don't want to sound like Brer Rabbit, but bring her on. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

[SIZE="3"Me and my ilk? My nominee ? You are a silly dipshit Judy Clinton is a democrat how can she be my nominee? Of course against Romney, and Perry, Your nominees weeeell . Oh and your pick Palin... [/SIZE]