Extreme Body Modifications?

I just read an article about extreme body modifications, and looked at a bunch of pictures, and I'm feeling slightly nauseous right now.

Included in this article were foot binding and other historical type of body modifications but also, insertions underneath the skin and modern day stuff that includes lacing and well, lots of piercings, etc.

Sometimes, I just don't get it.

Has anyone considered doing any type of serious body modifying here?

Just curious.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
I know quite a few people who are heavily into body modification. Most of it isn't for me, but from an aesthetic standpoint I really like a lot of it... I think corset piercings are especially beautiful. I have close friends who do suspensions and I must admit I am intrigued by the idea... but don't know if I'll ever have the courage to try it! As for the subdermals, I've seen some pretty ones but I think my body would reject them too fast to make it worthwhile.

I gotta say, I do enjoy being with a guy with an ampallang, apadravya or jacob's ladder piercing... it's a pretty intense experience.
[QUOTE=
I gotta say, I do enjoy being with a guy with an ampallang, apadravya or jacob's ladder piercing... it's a pretty intense experience.[/QUOTE]

I was not familiar with the terms, but after looking them up, I would describe getting them as an "intense experience." I like a little pain now and again, but that would not be for me....lol
I gotta say, I do enjoy being with a guy with an ampallang, apadravya or jacob's ladder piercing... it's a pretty intense experience. Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
I had an ex who had a jacob's ladder. It was painful for me to be intimate with him. When he used bigger balls it was slightly better but not enough to make me want to keep seeing him.

Corset piercings are very pretty. Subdermals can either look bad ass or "WTF did you do to yourself?"
I had an ex who had a jacob's ladder. It was painful for me to be intimate with him. When he used bigger balls it was slightly better but not enough to make me want to keep seeing him.

Corset piercings are very pretty. Subdermals can either look bad ass or "WTF did you do to yourself?"
When I was brand new to "this", I had a client show up who had really extreme piercings and tattoos. But he was an actual piercer and he had over 9 piercings in his cock.

I didn't put my mouth on him.

This probably sounds bad but frankly, I was concerned with all of the piercings ... well, he was a really wild man.

I saw him a few times. We got along really well. But it was tough to just look at the piercings. I'd probably enjoy them MUCH more now, though!

What I was asking about, though, mostly was the permanent type of body modifications. Like tightlacing (sp?). Or the inserts under the skin. Vampire teeth.
I have met a gent with a penile implant, but I have never met a guy with a Prince Albert or any of the other modifications mentioned here. I would love to find out what its feels like!

Corset piercings are very pretty. Subdermals can either look bad ass or "WTF did you do to yourself?" Originally Posted by SAangel27
It's definitely a rough ride... you have to really be into intense sensations. There's some tricks to fucking a guy with penile piercings, so you don't get abrasions around the outside of your kitty.

When I was brand new to "this", I had a client show up who had really extreme piercings and tattoos. But he was an actual piercer and he had over 9 piercings in his cock.

I didn't put my mouth on him.

This probably sounds bad but frankly, I was concerned with all of the piercings ... well, he was a really wild man.

I saw him a few times. We got along really well. But it was tough to just look at the piercings. I'd probably enjoy them MUCH more now, though!

What I was asking about, though, mostly was the permanent type of body modifications. Like tightlacing (sp?). Or the inserts under the skin. Vampire teeth. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That was probably wise of you... it is surprisingly easy to damage your teeth that way.

I have a friend who does tightlacing, she's achieved some impressive results in the past year. I'm probably going to start in a year or so when I can afford custom corsets.

If I ever hit the lotto, I'm gonna get my ears shaped into elf points! For some reason I've really liked that idea ever since I was young.
...I have a friend who does tightlacing, she's achieved some impressive results in the past year. I'm probably going to start in a year or so when I can afford custom corsets.

If I ever hit the lotto, I'm gonna get my ears shaped into elf points! For some reason I've really liked that idea ever since I was young. Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
Have you worried about the health implications of tightlacing? I can see the appeal, though.

Oh, I also wished to welcome you to Another Realm. I've sincerely enjoyed reading your posts.

Best,
Elisabeth
Have you worried about the health implications of tightlacing? I can see the appeal, though.

Oh, I also wished to welcome you to Another Realm. I've sincerely enjoyed reading your posts.

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thank you!

As long as you take it slowly and "listen to your body", the health risks are minimal. My friend says that the support and improved posture have actually helped her chronic back pain.
Here's a picture of my friend...

I am with Elisabeth on this one.
Pierced nipples are fine though.
ill pass... i have only come across one guy with a prince albert... had him take it out lol
Is needle play some thing any one is interested it? Using saline solution to enlarge your breasts. I have done this in private using butterfly needles that are inserted around the nipple that attaching syringes to the needles and forcing the saline around the breast. I have found it big turn on when I do it. With in a couple of hours all of the saline is absorbed into the body. Only a tiny soreness after a couple of hours. There is absolutely no blood when I have done it.
Lately I have been flirting with the idea of getting some scarification work done. I think it looks amazing. I just don't know if it's right for me.