Thinking about visiting this weekend!!

Hello my West Texas Gentleman! X O Sadie here. I am really debating a road trip for this weekend to Amarillo and maybe Lubbock. I would be available this Sat and Sun. Let me know what yah think? Depending on popularity I could stay over until Monday?

http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/xosadie

X O Sadie
972-333-7608
XoSadieofDallas@gmail.com
Sadie,
Welcome to West Texas . This weekend is probably not a bad weekend to come. The fair just ended and Texas Tech is in Dallas this weekend playing football so hotels should not be an issue. Let me know if you need anything.
AU
I will let you know!!

X O Sadie
Sadie, this is hunting season out here, so be sure to wear those cute camo clothes and hiking boots.
HAHA! You will never forget my BDU's. But I do have a little white tail you can chase! *evil grin*

X O Sadie
Great weekend for a road trip! We'd love to have ya babe!
Okay guys I am deciding in the next hour. If I can get a couple Gentleman to book with me for Saturday I am on my way there tonight?

X O Sadie
Okay guys I am deciding in the next hour. If I can get a couple Gentleman to book with me for Saturday I am on my way there tonight?

X O Sadie Originally Posted by X O Sadie
Since I haven't see any further indication that you made the trip, I am assuming that you did not.

Lets be realistic here...an hour is not much notice if you were looking for bookings. I doubt there are many folks on here that log on to the board on an hourly basis and actually read through all the forums to see this post of yours. No advertisement, no pm's to the guys who had responded to your thread, only a post thrown up in a previous co-ed thread telling guys to book with you in the next hour?

I also noticed your ad announcing your availability all day saturday in dallas about 30 mins before your above post about a trip to west texas?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=110536

I could be wrong, and I welcome any feedback you have, but it looks to me like you had already changed your mind about coming so you threw up this post knowing full well that no one was going to see it and respond within the hour that you so graciously alloted for the west texas gents.