Police and prostitutes

Everytime I drive on dyer near the cemetery there is always nonstop police presence in that area. I know that it is a hooker hangout since they nod their head when you drive by hoping you pick them up. Why do these hookers stay in this area putting the "johns" at risk from the police? And really don't the police have real crime to fight instead of harassing women selling their bodies on the corner.
Probably decoys and the cops have nothing better to do.
there is a cheap hotel right there
Why do these hookers stay in this area putting the "johns" at risk from the police? Originally Posted by hisman45672
Maybe that's precisely what they want...
I've always heard about SWs on Dyer, so a few times that I've been in that part of town and had time to kill and gas to burn I'd cruise the street more or less just to see the ladies. I've gone anywhere between 9 in the evening to 2 or 3 in the morning, from as far north as 375 to as far south when the actual street Dyer seems to end.

For curiosities sake, where exactly do the SWs usually hang out? People make it seem like some meat market, but thats not what I saw.
Maybe that's precisely what they want... Originally Posted by West_Tx
Why would they put their clientele in danger? That's like Mcdonalds putting out purposely e-coli burgers.