Lately...

It has been super slow for me!!! If any ladies are having some issues please share. I'm starting to feel a lil insecure

I know I'm a BBW but never had complaints. Don't seem to be getting the reviews I should either. I know I give a dam good BNG.

Guys if something is lacking on my part, PM me. Just be tasteful and don't put it out for all to see.
I miss ya babe! But honestly havent been able to see anybody. Economy sux in a real bad way and most of us that are business owners or make our livelyhood of commision or sales.. We are all broke! Things shuold start to look better closer to christmas but gosh retail has been VERY bad. Anybody that is able to keep there business open is probably barely feed themslefs or have no bills to pay. Dont think its your skills.
all so very true. Miss Sexy havent had the pleasure of meeting you, but really its slow for everyone and more with what happen with CL last month. Please dont let this bring down your confidence in yourself. Its going slow for everyone! Just keep your head up and we are all hoping things get better real soon, just gotta tough it out!
I concur with the fellas. Don't get discouraged it's just that times are not and peeps are penny pinching. Although I have never had the pleasure I am very sure that you are very pleasurable and you being bbw has nothing to do with it. Just hang in there and things will hopefully look up. Take care and be safe.
Miss Sexy! I totally agree with you too. It's been pretty damn slow for me too. I also ask all these gentlemen to let me know whats up and what I'm lacking too. You gentlemen can also PM me as well. But yeah the economy is pretty bad right now Miss Sexy. I'm even pinching pennies as well. I just barely paid my rent 2 days ago and I'm late too! I just hope this economy gets better though but I honestly don't see it happening.
Have you ladies ever thought to expand your customer area any?

I posted an ISO on 10-3 looking for someone to come to Laredo for one night. 176 views later, none of the South Texas girls have responded. But a lady from Austin did and we have made all the arrangements.

I know that some of you travel from CC to McAllen, about 170 miles. CC to Laredo is only 145 miles. McAllen to Laredo is also 145 miles. Austin to Laredo is 235 miles.

Can't guarantee anything, but if things are really that bad, maybe a few more road trips might be in order, if you get the needed responses.

Hell, I am going to be down about 30K this year, if projections hold. I still have bills to pay and have to make the trips to Laredo every 3-4 weeks or so. Sitting back and saying business is bad doesn't help me a bit. I still like to have a night of fun once in a while.

And I don't usually contact a lady since she might not be willing to travel for an overnight. It is easier for me to post an ISO and see who is willing.

Just something for all of you to consider.

The Colonel

Edited to a more gentle posting. And yes I am PWD again.
Colonel:
You make a compelling point for being more aggressive in the marketplace. My bet is some of the boys are starved for good talent in the outlying areas. This could make for some opportunities for the ladies.

My $.02 is always worth what you pay for it.
rjdiner,

I am ALWAYS starved for talent when I come south.

I live about 2 hours from DFW where there is a plethoria of ladies. My trouble is getting time to see them. About the only time I can be assured of getting to enjoy myself is when I come south.

I just think it is a shame that Laredo seems to be a town off-limits to some of the ladies here.

If any ladies would care to comment on why no one likes to come to Laredo, I would be more than glad to read it.

OK, it is late and I just got into my hotel and have a very busy day tomorrow, actually today now.

Goodnight.
Zodiak
Well I did see your ad but didn't fit all your requirements so I didn't respond. But it sounded like a lot of fun.
imo "TMI" !!!

NO its Not THE Economy !!!!

call or pm me Miss Sexy!!!
I'm a salesperson...if you're not getting traffic. Offer deals. Miss Sexy does a good job of this. If you're doing 80bng, do 70...do 60...get the business. It's not like there's overhead in the hobby.

Of course, you may not like what you attract by dropping.
Babe, October and January are typically the worst months for this industry. I have been in the business for 2 years and indy for 1 and this is exactly the way it was last year. Hold on there chica. November will be better.
I'm a salesperson...if you're not getting traffic. Offer deals. Miss Sexy does a good job of this. If you're doing 80bng, do 70...do 60...get the business. It's not like there's overhead in the hobby.

Of course, you may not like what you attract by dropping. Originally Posted by That.guy001
This is going to go over like a flaming bag of poo, but it's an industry truism that the opposite is actually the way to go.

Raise your rates. You'll attract the better-quality guys, and get more appointments. It seems to defy the laws of economics, but the anecdotal evidence is compelling. (Seen it myself.)

Be fully prepared to eat crow. However, there are many, many ladies who have already confirmed that raising rates brought in new, quality clientele. There are any number of gents who think the $15 steak always tastes better than the $5 steak, even thought they're identical.

Personal experience - I raised my rates by a measly $25 and got more and better appointments. YMMV.

Conversely, discounts have never done a damned thing for me. No more appointments than usual, but clients who were more of a handful (exception being the regulars-only discounts, which I liked quite well). YMMV.

And I agree with Aidan. Some months just suck. Save your money to compensate for feast/famine cycles.
Babe, October and January are typically the worst months for this industry. I have been in the business for 2 years and indy for 1 and this is exactly the way it was last year. Hold on there chica. November will be better. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna

I can understand why January is slow after the holidays, but why would it slow down in October?
yes emily is right !