unluckiest person in the world

For the past two years I have been coming to KC for business and have always wanted to use EF. Last time I was here back in October they stop taking phone calls and you had to fill out a request form and get verified which I could not do in the time frame I was here. Today after getting approved last week and making an appoinment for tonight with Bristol i find out EF is closed. Why does this happen to me all the time???
Hang in there man...based on Brooke's note on EF's website, this is just temporary.
Sorry to hear about your dilemmas. Might I recommend you work ahead a day or two to do your homework, go through screening, etc. I've managed to find ladies same day, but the ones I've researched and waited for always seem to be more fun. Drop by our forum before you come into town, check the reviews, get some suggestions, and you might find a nice indie to meet. At the very least, you'll have a fallback.

And with the money you saved, perhaps you can double your pleasure!
Hey Badboy, I do that already. I am usually only in town for a day or two and have high standards. Most of the time I cant find a review on the girl I would like to see so I dont book. I have usually used an indie in the past but with recent alerts am a little scared to do that unless the girl is well reviewed. And so far most of the girls reviewed here do not meet might expectations of GFE. I know this may be petty of me but it is the fantasy that I want and well I just dont want to settle for less.

I do appreciate you response. Just seems to always happen to me.

Flex I know it is only temporary however I will be gone when she comes back.
i812,

The ladies who are reviewed on here so far might not meet the GFE expectations on screen. As with all purchases, do your research. The guys might not add everything that happened for numerous reasons.

Try getting verified with an indie and after she approves you, things might change.
Check your PM...you may have the answer
Dude...that really sucks! Last time, you went a lot of miles and found out that they're only taking calls from their regulars and no newbies. A business decision of theirs that didn't make sense then...except within EF. However, this is a personal one for Brook. But according to her, she's willing to work with you as long as you email her your requests during this week.

http://www.enticingflavors.com/closed.html

If I was to just take a stab in the dark (hee hee), I would guess i812 probably had a pretty great evening!
  • ampad
  • 01-19-2010, 10:49 PM
If I was to just take a stab in the dark (hee hee), I would guess i812 probably had a pretty great evening! Originally Posted by Bristol
amazing how quickly someone's luck can turn around
I'm a people pleaser. I always want everyone to be happy!
I'm a people pleaser. I always want everyone to be happy! Originally Posted by Bristol
Wow Bristol, KC is so very lucky.
Well it sounds like i812 went from being the "unluckiest person in the world" to a very lucky person thanks to Bristol.
Well it sounds like i812 went from being the "unluckiest person in the world" to a very lucky person thanks to Bristol. Originally Posted by Flexiron4fun
Where's the review? Review please!