$90,000 in 90 Days Challenge

$90k in 90 Days Challenge

On July 1st, the Infinite Wealth Partners team will begin a huge push to help as many people get to the rank of Founder 6 over the next 90 days. At the rank of Founder 6, you are making a total of $90,000/year + bonuses through the WakeUpNow compensation plan. As an extra incentive (as if you need one) everyone that reaches the Founder 6 rank in 90 days will be going on FREE VACATION!!

No one ever said that achieving something this monumental would be easy, but I can guarantee that it will be 100% worth it. In a nutshell, the $90k in 90 days movement requires a burst of energy to propel your business to the next level. So basically, this is what it looks like
$90k in 90 Days Challenge!

By taking part in the $90k in 90 days challenge you position yourself for greatness within the company WakeUpNow and to make tremendous strides in income over 3 months. Here is what you will be doing every single week (remember at no time are you required to bring in more than 1 person a week):
1. Week 1 – All you do this week is acquire 1 new platinum plan subscription (this is assuming you’ve already signed up and got the platinum plan).
2. Week 2 – You and your 1 teammate both acquire 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
3. Week 3 – You and your 3 teammates acquire 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
4. Week 4- Your team of 8 acquires 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
5. Week 5 – You & your team acquires 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
6. Week 6 – Your team of 32 acquires 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
7. Week 7 – 64 turns into 128 new platinum customers. And now you reached the rank of F4. That’s $2500/m with commission and all bonuses.
8. Week 8 – 128 turns into 256 new platinum customers. You are now a F5. That’s $5500/m with commission and bonuses.
9. Week 9 – 256 turns into 512 new platinum customers. You are now a F6. That’s $8750/m with commission and bonuses. Oh yeah, that means you are making over $90k/year…..but we have one more week left.
10. Week 10 – 512 turns into 1024 new platinum customers. You are now a F7. That’s over $15,000/m in commission and bonuses. Was it worth it? You bet!

We Will Help You Hit $90k in 90 Days
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

http://youtu.be/UEf9NyJcv_o
$90k in 90 Days Challenge

On July 1st, the Infinite Wealth Partners team will begin a huge push to help as many people get to the rank of Founder 6 over the next 90 days. At the rank of Founder 6, you are making a total of $90,000/year + bonuses through the WakeUpNow compensation plan. As an extra incentive (as if you need one) everyone that reaches the Founder 6 rank in 90 days will be going on FREE VACATION!!

No one ever said that achieving something this monumental would be easy, but I can guarantee that it will be 100% worth it. In a nutshell, the $90k in 90 days movement requires a burst of energy to propel your business to the next level. So basically, this is what it looks like
$90k in 90 Days Challenge!

By taking part in the $90k in 90 days challenge you position yourself for greatness within the company WakeUpNow and to make tremendous strides in income over 3 months. Here is what you will be doing every single week (remember at no time are you required to bring in more than 1 person a week):
1. Week 1 – All you do this week is acquire 1 new platinum plan subscription (this is assuming you’ve already signed up and got the platinum plan).
2. Week 2 – You and your 1 teammate both acquire 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
3. Week 3 – You and your 3 teammates acquire 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
4. Week 4- Your team of 8 acquires 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
5. Week 5 – You & your team acquires 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
6. Week 6 – Your team of 32 acquires 1 new platinum plan subscription each.
7. Week 7 – 64 turns into 128 new platinum customers. And now you reached the rank of F4. That’s $2500/m with commission and all bonuses.
8. Week 8 – 128 turns into 256 new platinum customers. You are now a F5. That’s $5500/m with commission and bonuses.
9. Week 9 – 256 turns into 512 new platinum customers. You are now a F6. That’s $8750/m with commission and bonuses. Oh yeah, that means you are making over $90k/year…..but we have one more week left.
10. Week 10 – 512 turns into 1024 new platinum customers. You are now a F7. That’s over $15,000/m in commission and bonuses. Was it worth it? You bet!

We Will Help You Hit $90k in 90 Days
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN

http://youtu.be/UEf9NyJcv_o Originally Posted by JordannJayde
What you are describing sounds like an old fashion pyramid scheme.

JR
He he, I looked at this post because I thought it was about this business and I thought - impossible! Don't have time to look into this now, but good luck!
I'll sign up that Bernie guy if he can work from jail.....
I just did it!!!

Now I have $90,000

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Ditto.

And to the OP: Since you didn't post anymore information about this 90k in 90 days, other then to make it sound like a scam, I am actually embarrassed for you and wondering why you would attach this post to a handle you have had for 3 years?
scam alert
  • Old-T
  • 07-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Might want to read this:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wake-up-now-orem

Or many similar articles on line. Search "WakeUpNow scam" and you will find lots of them.

Don't fall for it.
sounds legit.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence

+1 Sounds very similar to Amway. However, you don't sell products like soap and shoe polish.

Lmao hmmmm

What does that look like, I cant put my finger on it
I wonder if Wakeup is the CEO, lol?

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=59637

~
I wonder if Wakeup is the CEO, lol?

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=59637

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
No but I bet he gets a cut...
Let's see if I got this right.

Week 1 - She gets one new customer from her BP ad.
Week 2 - She gets one new customer from her BP ad, plus one referral from week one.
Week 3 - She gets one new customer from her BP ad, plus two referrals from the first two weeks...
Week 4 - She gets one new customer from her BP ad, plus three new referrals from the first 3 weeks ads...
Week 5........

The problem is the same as with your scenario, most of those people will never give you a referral or a new client, so the strategy is hard to complete.

Now, if you could get 1000 new email followers in 10 weeks, and you were a heck of a good email marketer and copywriter, you could easily make that money.....

I'm not saying the system won't work, I'm just saying it is overly simplified and will probably require you getting a lot more leads for yourself than 1 per week, more like 1 per day.
Ten weeks is 70 days. You're supposed to make the $90k on your own time.