OK apologies if this sounds like a dumb question, but I've been off the board for a while, just come back and my PM box is totally full.

How do I save these messages and make way for new ones? Some of them I want to keep and some I don't.

Thanks!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-30-2014, 09:05 PM
If you wish, you may download them to your computer. At the bottom of your list of PM's there is an area called Download all Private Messages as:. Below that there are three links. Simply click on the one of the format you want and follow the prompts. My preference is Text.
Hi Chloe,

The way I do it is to check all the messages I want to download, then at the bottom where it says "Selected Messages" select "Download As Text" from the pull-down menu. Then click the GO button.

That will let you download all of the messages to your computer. Don't forget to do the same for the SENT box, also.

After you do those steps, you need to go back, select the messages you wish to delete, choose delete in the selected messages pull down menu, and then click GO.

Let me know if you have more questions.

(Dang - I type too slow...Mokoa beat me...)

Barry
Chloe, if you will get your Verified Provider status back your PM box capacity will go back up to 1000 messages from its current 50. Your local mods can help you with that.