Best Prime Rib in AMarillo?

I;m in the mood for a big ole steak. Prime rib I like it like I like pussy pink BUT NOT BLOODY...
where to go where to go?
Ember's. Marinated. You will not regret it.
If it's still open then Outlaws Supper Club (10816 SE 3rd Ave) is excellent even though it is a dive. So is Lone Star Bar & Grill out on the Claude Hwy.

Las Brisas at 3311 Olsen Blvd is good but was pretty expensive when I was there.
I would go to the Lone Star Bar & Grill out on the Claude Hwy.
Las Brisas is no longer open in Amarillo.
Big ole steak? Outlaws or Lone Star.
Excellent steak? Embers, and I concur on the marinated filet.
If you don't mind a short drive, Rafter G in Umbarger, and Boot Hill in Vega are both excellent as well.
Amarillo is smack dab in the heart of beef country, but sadly great steaks are rare around here (pun intended).
Try not to be lured in by the tourist trap on the east side, that's exactly what it is.
Abuelos has the Best Prime Rib on Thursdays, but you have to get there before six. I agree that Lone Star has great Steaks.
Rafter G I believe is only open Thurs., Fri., and Sat. though.
That is correct Rafter G is open those days. They feature all u can eat catfish on Friday and all u can eat bbq on Saturday.
Hear raves lately about Fri Sat Prime Rib at Dyers but haven't tried lately. I had an excellent prime rib a couple weeks ago at of all places Texas Roadhouse. Agree that for beef country, sad not to have more excellent local restaurants serving it.
TOO BAD IM NOT here on a Thursday... so this is what I did last night I went to the big Texan was scared to spend 22 bucks on a prime rib and it be flavorless like there huge steak is said to be., so I got the PRIME skins with a HUGE piece of chocolate cake ..MY GOODNESS PEOPLE it is tater skins with prime rib inside covered in chesse IT was fabulous for 10 bucks,,but was cooked all the way but still great,, Im still in the bood for prime rib like I liked it cooked so I am going to pick from the many to choose from that offers on not Thursdays LOL......Yes Texas Roadhose has good prime ribs but that's a staek chain I kind of wanted a in town place ..thank yall... ANybody want to go tonight around 8? haven't picked one yet im torn it has to be prime rib no other steak will do..lol NOW IT'S OFFICIAL I have picked one I just called to verify they had it tonight and how I liked it with some reseiling Wine or a peach mojito.. Im serious about who wants to go? lol Im traveling solo this trip
Las Brisas is no longer open in Amarillo. Originally Posted by oldpun
Been awhile since I was there so I had no idea.