What is The Illuminati???

Please share and realize there is always some truth to a "consipiracy theory". We are brainwashed by the mainstream media.

http://youtu.be/n63PnML6irA

I know we are headed toward this unless we take action.
Please share and realize there is always some truth to a "consipiracy theory". We are brainwashed by the mainstream media.

I know we are headed toward this unless we take action. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Agreed... Obama is their current Pom-Pom girl... WTF?
Agreed... Obama is their current Pom-Pom girl... WTF? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is there anything else you can contribute to this board besides what a demon Obama is?
Is there anything else you can contribute to this board besides what a demon Obama is? Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I could point out what a dumb-ass you are but I won't.
He's a one trick jackass, Debbie.

I know we are headed toward this unless we take action. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Threads about Illuminati.

Threads about the truth behind 9-11.

Threads about bankers (i.e., Jews) running the world.

Threads about fascist corporations running the world.

Threads about every knucklehead idea Noam Chomsky ever had.

Threads about FEMA camps in North Carolina.

The list goes on and on and on...

Debbie, let's try to make this simple: Are there any dopey conspiracy theories you do NOT believe in?

That might me a more manageable number.
What about Bush--Obama is not the only President who may be part of this conspiracy. I've been watching tons of videos on youtube and here is another one that is very revealing:

http://youtu.be/slanahLcIHY

I knew the banks were corrupt and I am not being a slave to them any longer. Geeze!
Threads about Illuminati.

Threads about the truth behind 9-11.

Threads about bankers (i.e., Jews) running the world.

Threads about fascist corporations running the world.

Threads about every knucklehead idea Noam Chomsky ever had.

Threads about FEMA camps in North Carolina.

The list goes on and on and on...

Debbie, let's try to make this simple: Are there any dopey conspiracy theories you do NOT believe in?

That might me a more manageable number. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I"ve looked at several videos on youtube that you just don't hear about on mainstream news and it all makes a lot of sense if you think about it! You have already made up your mind by not even considering there might be something to this!!! You are the one that is ignorant silly.
Why do you suppose the "mainstream news" doesn't run these stories?

Why don't they headline on FOX?

Other than copyright violations, what can you post on YouTube?

Anything you like.
I"ve looked at several videos on youtube that you just don't hear about on mainstream news and it all makes a lot of sense if you think about it! You have already made up your mind by not even considering there might be something to this!!! You are the one that is ignorant silly. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
No, the YouTube videos don't make any sense.

They just take a bunch of facts out of context - or make up complete lies - and run them all together in a video to see who is stupid enough to believe the conspiracies.

You will notice that these videos NEVER include contrary point of view. They don't want anyone to debunk their bullshit.

Any REAL point of view or theory of history has to be subjected to peer review for criticism. That is the way it goes with LEGITIMATE historians, professors, journalists, etc.

These YouTube videos would be laughed out of any serious intellectual forum.
These YouTube videos would be laughed out of any serious intellectual forum. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Or even a retarded one like this! (Except for a few of the "faithful" that is.)
No, the YouTube videos don't make any sense.

They just take a bunch of facts out of context - or make up complete lies - and run them all together in a video to see who is stupid enough to believe the conspiracies.

You will notice that these videos NEVER include contrary point of view. They don't want anyone to debunk their bullshit.

Any REAL point of view or theory of history has to be subjected to peer review for criticism. That is the way it goes with LEGITIMATE historians, professors, journalists, etc.

These YouTube videos would be laughed out of any serious intellectual forum. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Right. Just trust whatever the government tells you. After all, they take care of us. Just let them do their job, and worry, or try to understand things for yourself. That's what government is for.

Warning. This post may contain bits of sarcasm.
What about Bush--Obama is not the only President who may be part of this conspiracy. I've been watching tons of videos on youtube and here is another one that is very revealing:

http://youtu.be/slanahLcIHY

I knew the banks were corrupt and I am not being a slave to them any longer. Geeze! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
You and iffy have a lot in common,maybe you could start your own board.
This follows the same line as the Jehovah Witness cult. Tell them something big is going to happen on this date and let fear take over. When it doesn't, change the date and the fools keep believing.
There are opportunist in the world. Big money and power that
take advantage of opportunities in the world (The industrial
military complex) good example.

Globalization??? What conspiracy??? It's playing out right before
your eyes. People in power that want a globalized world Government
and monetary system. And are committed to bringing it into reality.
They also want globalized military and police.

Silly conspiracy theories serve as little more than disinformation though.

If there is a group that could possibly be labeled Illuminati, they are more
opportunist than anything else. Look how much the threat of militant Islam
(As an excuse) has pushed the world in that direction.