Greetings

Hi I just wanted to say hi and i have a couple of reviews i will be writing of some lovely ladies who i have seen recently . I Dont tend to post much . Should i write all the reviews ?? There are 5 more localy i have seen last 45 days . Sometimes i dont like to screw and tell . If i see someone looking for a review and i have seen her i will write the review .HOBBY ON GENT,S
Write the reviews, how else will we know they are legit. Reviews help everyone,

What the hell, this isn't a relationship, just fuck and tell, then let us decide if we want to take the plunge.
What he said. Everyone appreciates reviews even the ladies in most cases.
welcome!
Doesn't seem right if she's new or wants one and hasn't gotten one in a while. Write them all unless she has a no review policy.
It's cool some don't like to kiss and tell but at the same time some confuse that with "gonna keep her to myself" (because that's totally possible).
Anywho....welcome .
Thank you to everyone who responded and I appreciate and value all the advise . I look forward to meeting some of you lovely ladies. And writing a few reviews . Again thank,s
Looks like your getting off (hehe) to an awesome start so why not brag and share about the great pussy and head and friends that you have met.......

Hope to play with you sometime sweets and show you some shayla love
Yes I agree with all, post reviews. Helpful tool both ways! In girls deciding to see you and with info to other hobbyists.

So screw on and tell!