Onevanilla visa

Anyone have trouble paying for premium with it?
smith I do know you can pay about anything with that its like using your regular credit card but you cant reuse it meaning reload it with money again
vanilla cards can be iffy sometimes but work for the most part. Have you tried other pre-paid visas?
Vanilla Visa has held onto my funds a couple of times. Once I was able to get a refund. Currently they are holding onto about 112$ and they claim the card wasn't activated properly. I told them...."well it MUST have been as it had more on it to begin with and I've made a few purchases with it already."

My tip would be:

If you buy one...use it (the funds) up as quickly as you can. Don't let them hang on the card for a few months....or even weeks for that matter.

I have used it to pay for advertising on BP and elsewhere not to mention for my domain renewal, etc. When the card gets down to a dollar and some change, I take it to Walmart and use it on my purchases there.

You don't need a real address or info. for it, but if you want to use it online, you need to REGISTER the card. Basically, they want the zip code you're going to be using it with.
As Tia stated, they are good for quick untraceable purchases but I wouldn't use them to just hold onto my cash. I've had issues with hotel incidental refunds before & have since decided to go another route myself.

Good luck♡
Thanks all. It's worked for me before. New card so shouldn't be the issue. Was mainly wondering if something changed here...
I'll report back.
Seems as though onevanilla doesn't work for international billing any more (and guess ccbill is). If anyone can pm me with mail order or other instructions to pay it would be appreciated.
Oh you didn't specify it was for International billiing. Don't they have some disclaimer in their booklet that comes with it about funds that are international?
On their website there were the disclaimer if the card was purchased prior or after Aug 22 nd of 2010.

This is the portion whereas stated about using card features

Using Your Card/Features
You may use your Card to purchase or lease goods or services in the United States and District of Columbia
everywhere Visa debit cards or PULSE cards are accepted as long as you do not exceed the value available on your
Card Account. The Card may not be used outside of the United States and District of Columbia, including Internet
and mail or telephone order merchants outside of the U.S. and District of Columbia.
Some merchants do not allow
cardholders to conduct split transactions where you would use the Card as partial payment for goods and services
and pay the remainder of the balance with another form of legal tender. If you wish to conduct a split transaction and
it is permitted by the merchant, you must tell the merchant to charge only the exact amount of funds available on the
Card to the Card. You must then arrange to pay the difference using another payment method. Some merchants may
require payment for the remaining balance in cash. If you fail to inform the merchant that you would like to complete
a split transaction prior to swiping your Card, your Card is likely to be declined. The Card itself may not be returned
to any merchant for a refund, except where required by applicable law. At the time of each purchase using the Card,
you will be asked to sign a receipt for the transaction. The dollar amount of the purchase will be deducted from the
value associated with the Card.
Oh you didn't specify it was for International billiing. Don't they have some disclaimer in their booklet that comes with it about funds that are international? Originally Posted by tia travels
Yes, there is

Also, everything need to know is in the Q&A section on the website

https://www.vanillavisa.com/cardhold...59COCLU7UVrNAT
Again, thx. More specifically, I'm trying to pay for premium access here on eccie. The onevanilla has worked for me before but obviously not now. Any suggestions of another way would be appreciated.
Have you tried other cards like the AMEX gift card? Or different brands of Visa gift cards that they sell? Have you asked the admins here what other ways they suggest? Ask them if they accept GREEN DOT reloadable.
Walmart has a Visa prepaid gift card. Different company than Vanilla. I used that also. Seems very manageable. Any reloadable require to store personal identity as well it is like a bank debit card ie; walgreens and walmart I owned both reloadable ones.