I am more realistic nowadays with tattoo ink

There was a time I too had GPS or HDH syndrome, but I'm back to reality here in Texas.But I realize the issue must be my ink.
Clearly I have some ink on my body but in Vegas they loved it, how about San Antonio?!

Do the you guys here like tattooed woman or is it only certain comfort zones you choose to stay in?
Can't speak for everyone else, but ink itself is not a problem. Also highly depends on the ink itself. Is the ink unique? Is it tasteful? Does it take away from the experience? These are all subjective questions one can ask just about ink. Do I like ink? It doesn't really matter to me. There are other matters that take priority such as quality of service, business attitude, skills & aptitude, last but not least, pricing.
Some like tattoos, some don't.

Only in my opinion, but it depends on the quality, quantity and nature of the tattoos.

If your boyfriend's name is tattooed across your chest, forehead, breasts, that would probably be a no go.

It is much harder to find ladies without some form of ink in your line of work, so overall it's a non-issue, but again it depends on quality, quantity and nature of the tattoo(s).

Whether or not you are a smoker is much more relevant. To me that is.
I've always believed that the perfect tattoo for a provider would be very small and on her inner thigh and read, "If you can read this, you owe me $200."
I understand that, it's a good thing I'm a provider then
@pdid I'm thinking that might be my next!!!
I'm heavily tattooed myself and LOVE a woman with good work, not scratcher work, but solid studio work! Who doesn't love a suicide girl!
A nice decent ink job is sexy looking on a woman

Would like to see yours up close & in person
Come see it baby
I've always believed that the perfect tattoo for a provider would be very small and on her inner thigh and read, "If you can read this, you owe me $200." Originally Posted by PDid
Now there's an idea!
To read that the lights will have to stay on!!!
I've always believed that the perfect tattoo for a provider would be very small and on her inner thigh and read, "If you can read this, you owe me $200." Originally Posted by PDid
I'm heavily tattooed myself and LOVE a woman with good work, not scratcher work, but solid studio work! Who doesn't love a suicide girl! Originally Posted by hotfuninsa
A-fuckin-gree with that, I find a bright vibrant clean sleeve or back piece, well hell she can be covered in tats long as they are quality tats, very sexy.

Examples that give me wood - NSFW
Sofia Santi
Pacific Island tattoo'd woman
Bonnie Rotten makes Mr one eye drool

Christy Mac...I would ravish her for days, love her and her ink RAWR
A-fuckin-gree with that, I find a bright vibrant clean sleeve or back piece, well hell she can be covered in tats long as they are quality tats, very sexy.

Examples that give me wood - NSFW
Sofia Santi
Pacific Island tattoo'd woman
Bonnie Rotten makes Mr one eye drool

Christy Mac...I would ravish her for days, love her and her ink RAWR Originally Posted by ForteNighter
Christy mack absofuckinlutley!!!!

bonnie rotten not so much I hate the spiderweb tattoo on her boob it is not sexy at all

But thats just my .02
Yes but Bonnie Rotten's attitude and look is awesome. That would be a dream double and a great way to have a heart attack, Christy Mack and Bonnie Rotten....what a way to go out with a smile.
i never had a problem with my ink neither