OBAMA'S DESTRUCTION OF JOBS IN AMERICA...

June jobs report showing the addition of 288,000 jobs........Sounds great doesn't it ??????????????

Dig deeper.....................

In reality, full time jobs decreased by 523,000 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics — a shocking number that is obscured, but hardly offset, by the addition of 800,000 part time jobs.

Following the release of the June report, President Obama proclaimed, “Make no mistake; we are headed in the right direction.”

You think working Americans can improve their lot in life by working part time? I don't............The Lost Decade of Obama continues; misery and struggle for Americans.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...me-america.php
The devil is in the details!
June jobs report showing the addition of 288,000 jobs........Sounds great doesn't it ?????????????? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
As a matter of fact it does sound great.

snick
Businesses preparing for Obamacare...
As a matter of fact it does sound great.

snick Originally Posted by bigtex
Sure it does, if facts don't matter to you.
Snick.

Whir-LIE-turd couldn't prove the truth under any circumstance.
Ok, Assup. Provide us the real jobs numbers then. That will shut everyone up. C'mon, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014. Show us the lie.

Whether its part or full time, work is work. There are still areas of the Country that are in double digit unemployment. While there are others that can't find enough people to fill the jobs that they have. As to if its good or not. I like to use the same analogy a friend of mine used to use about a Friend of his that lost his Manufacturing job at $18.00 an hour to "Outsourcing" (euphemism for China). The only job he could find in his area was at the new Wal-Mart Super Center at $8.75 an hour. You can decide for yourself if taking a 55% pay cut to keep paying the bills is a good thing or not. It used to be that most people working at your local Supermarket or Fast Food outlet were there temporarily as they moved on to better things. Now if they are lucky. This is their "Career". And the loss of good paying Manufacturing jobs (that despite the way they have been portrayed) are far from no or low skill and were in some places the "Backbone of the Middle Class". Started long before Obama took office and no Administration or Party has done a damm thing (at least in my state) to curtail the losses at any level.
Those damn H-1B visas.
Business is booming in Houston. Spoke with a man that bought out a company that was retiring out of the business. He has 48 people working for him and is turning down work because he does not want to have to deal with Obamacare mandates. He coulod take on more work and hire more people except for Obamacare.

Yes, in a time of great unemployment, we have the government discouraging growth with mandates and controls. Looking great if you want to kill our economic engine.
If someone wants to fail, they can always find a reason.
Microsoft announces 18000 job cuts this morning.

Obama's fault?
There is an increase in prickly heat. Obama's fault?
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2014, 11:49 AM
Business is booming in Houston. Spoke with a man that bought out a company that was retiring out of the business. He has 48 people working for him and is turning down work because he does not want to have to deal with Obamacare mandates. He coulod take on more work and hire more people except for Obamacare.

Yes, in a time of great unemployment, we have the government discouraging growth with mandates and controls. Looking great if you want to kill our economic engine. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You are wrong and ignorant of business if you think that is true...

If I turn down work because I do not want to hire a 50th person , then another company starts up until they get to 49 people...

That IMHO is a great thing....a mini anti trust law if you will.

Much better for this country to have a thousand millionaires than one billionaire.
Whether its part or full time, work is work. There are still areas of the Country that are in double digit unemployment. While there are others that can't find enough people to fill the jobs that they have. Originally Posted by RochBob
Then why don't the stupid mother fuckers go where the jobs are?