12 Reasons to be Nice to Tatasddd

I don't get it. Why is tatas bragging about opera singers when the women in Bulgaria look like this? And why would anyone who loves to fuck as much as tatas not stay and service all those hot babes? My opinion of his native country just went up. Maybe if we start being nice to tatas he will introduce us to a few of these luscious girls. Just to be clear - I'm not going soft on tatas, I'm just getting hard-on Bulgarian beauties!

Nora Vladova

Rosica Ivanova

Dilyana Popova

Biliana Yotovska

Julia Urevich

Raina Terziiska

Maria Grozdanova

Borissa Tiutiundjieva

Nikoleta Lozanova

Silvia Dimintrova

Katya Bazhenova

Maria Velkova
  • BSer
  • 07-16-2014, 01:24 PM
I wish we could get hos 1/100th that hot
I'm partial to the Bulgarian brunettes. Do they have public transportation.
  • BSer
  • 07-16-2014, 01:55 PM
I like borissa the blonde in the white bikini, I wish she was for public usage
I like Silvia... I would eat those heart-shaped pasties, even if they're not edible...

I thought yinz would go for Dilyana, she has that hoodrat look...

The two Marias look wholesome enough to take 'em home to meet Mom...
So which one of you is buying the first plane ticket?

Those ladies are scrumptious!
I like Silvia... I would eat those heart-shaped pasties, even if they're not edible...

I thought yinz would go for Dilyana, she has that hoodrat look...

The two Marias look wholesome enough to take 'em home to meet Mom... Originally Posted by lustylad

Dilyana--- yes yes yes yes...... that is one hot fucking ho
Dilyana--- yes yes yes yes...... that is one hot fucking ho Originally Posted by chizzy
Dilyana says.... I want chizzy!

I like borissa the blonde in the white bikini... Originally Posted by BSer

Borissa goes both ways. Blonde and brunette. Is that ok?

Thanks for the free advertisement and promotion of Bulgaria. While none of these girls is my type, I am glad you guys like them. There are many more more attractive than these ones. The US also has nice women. They simply aren't on indys lol. If you wondered if I know these chicks the answer is YES x 12 lol. Some of them have ventured into singing as well.
So which one of you is buying the first plane ticket?

Those ladies are scrumptious! Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I pioneered in this lol. I buy one every year.
While none of these girls is my type, I am glad you guys like them. Originally Posted by tatasddd

You hear that, guys? They're all tatas' rejects, or retreads, or whatever... Hey tats, next time you go home bring a couple of them back to Titsburgh, will ya? We will settle them in an upscale neighborhood, no public housing. They'll get a special exchange rate when they change leva (or lova?) to dollars too.
You hear that, guys? They're all tatas' rejects, or retreads, or whatever... Hey tats, next time you go home bring a couple of them back to Titsburgh, will ya? We will settle them in an upscale neighborhood, no public housing. They'll get a special exchange rate when they change leva (or lova?) to dollars too. Originally Posted by lustylad
Our banks are full of US currency LustyLad. Plus these girls are far from poor. You guys can visit Bulgaria if you want to and bring your own Bulgarian girl back. I go every year but I've fucked more USA girls than Bulgarian number-wise. I myself send to Bulgaria at least $4000 in US currency plus the about $3000 I spent while there for about 2 months. Visiting Bulgaria guys will cost you big $$$$ because unlike me, you do not have a house on the Black Sea :-) But as Bambino said most of you have $$$ and are upscale fucks so what is some $5000-7000 to you?
Being a supermodel pays well? Who knew? Tatas, why are you so ho-hum on these girls? Beauty, brains, bank account... what's missing? A dick?

Oops, sorry, for a sec there I forgot the purpose of this thread...