Dear Conspiracy Theory Addicts: You're Welcome

MIND BLOWN.....this one chapter covers everything from slavery to terrorism and the drug "war".

Couldn't stop reading.

http://global-conspiracy.over-blog.c...r-1834446.html
I read it... makes sense to me.
There were no taint photos.
If it made sense to Slobbrin...
I read it... makes sense to me. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Not only does it make sense that article correlates quite well with what has happened in the last three decades. Here's a few things ya'all might want to google, Mena Arkansas, The Clinton Bush Connection. That will lead you to some very interesting articles.

Jim
Look I to the Tyco corporation....they are a $18B company that has 100% control over privately obtained coca leaves--1000 metric tons annually to be exact. One co. under them process the leaves and separates the good stuff. Coca Cola actually gets the benign leaves. The good stuff goes to a pharmaceutical co. hq in St. Louis, and has it as a product on their website....on purchasable by DEA and approved medical personnel. That amount of leaves would make 333 kilos of said product.

Wtf is that about?
Oh lawd, just saw all the typos....no edit key available 😒
PhillyChik, not only are you right, you are drop-dead GORGEOUS! Do you get to Kansas often?

PhillyChik, not only are you right, you are drop-dead GORGEOUS! Do you get to Kansas often? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hey Dipshit, wtf is the private message option supposed to be used for? Duh!!!

Indeed, Hanoi COG set the bar very low when he started a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender.

While not much is expected of him, he continues to fall short of the "low" bar.

Occam's razor...
Hey Dipshit, wtf is the private message option supposed to be used for? Duh!!!

Indeed, Hanoi COG set the bar very low when he started a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender.

While not much is expected of him, he continues to fall short of the "low" bar.

Originally Posted by bigtex
I hope you're joking. I started this thread and he contributed to the topic. Then he gave me a compliment. How is that inappropriate? You want to know what is? Popping up on my thread only to rub your hard-on while you insult someone for being nice to me.

I hope you jizzed all over your sticky iPad. What a creeper.....
Does no one study organic chemistry anymore?

Cocaine is a man-created synthetic narcotic… it is not naturally made, it must undergo a chemical reaction... Cocaine is made by mixing coca paste with hydrochloric acid in a chemical process...it is synthetic, manmade, lab created and not natural. Nope. Cocaine is a natural substance, in base form, insoluble in water. Cocaine hydrochloride is a man-made salt that is soluble in water.

...Mallinckrodt incorporated pharmaceutical company. They recently purchased Tyco Healthcare international and are the sole legal source of cocaine under the patented name Procaine, which can be found in a number of pharmaceutical medications. Nope. Procaine is an entirely different molecule, not found in nature.

Cocaine is a man-created synthetic narcotic… it is not naturally made, it must undergo a chemical reaction... Cocaine is made by mixing coca paste with hydrochloric acid in a chemical process...it is synthetic, manmade, lab created and not natural. Nope. Cocaine is a natural substance, in base form, insoluble in water. Cocaine hydrochloride is a man-made salt that is soluble in water.

...Mallinckrodt incorporated pharmaceutical company. They recently purchased Tyco Healthcare international and are the sole legal source of cocaine under the patented name Procaine, which can be found in a number of pharmaceutical medications. Nope. Procaine is an entirely different molecule, not found in nature. Originally Posted by Submodo
It's kind of important to state the source of your references, especially when no one here linked to any page stating exactly what you typed. You can have all the info in the world, but if you can't communicate it properly, no one will care.

Let's see if you can dish it out AND take it

...Mallinckrodt incorporated pharmaceutical company. They recently purchased Tyco Healthcare international and are the sole legal source of cocaine under the patented name Procaine, which can be found in a number of pharmaceutical medications. Nope. Procaine is an entirely different molecule, not found in nature. Originally Posted by Submodo

Cocaine is naturally occurring in nature. The Psychoactive Alkaloid is stored in the leaf of the Coca plant. The use of Hydrochloric acid is what is used chemically to free up the psychoactive alkaloid commonly known as cocaine. A similar process is used in the Tobacco industry to free up Nicotine from it's inactive chemical bond of Nicotinic Acid. In the tobacco industry Ammonia is used to achieve this.

Jim