Hair Salon

So the woman that been cutting my hair for the past six years quit yesterday. Does anyone a good place that can give a decent hair cut. I'm going out of town this weekend.
Hey TallCat...just put your Cowboys helmet on and forget about it! (lol)
Hey TallCat...just put your Cowboys helmet on and forget about it! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
Actually I have one, lol. I have curly wavy hair so it's driving me nuts right now. I guess sports clips will have to do. I'm going to be out of town these next few weekends.
I like Rooster's at Huebner and Stone Oak. If you have time, go for the shave and a haircut. Takes about an hour but well worth it.
TC = check your PM...
ck1942 and a few others have met her...
Does Rooster's do shaving with a straight edge razor? I've been meaning to try it out, I'm sick of paying for razor blade refills all the damn time.
vincentfloyd, first they shave you with a regular razor blade, then use a straight razor. Lots of hot towels plus mini-massage on shoulders, neck and scalp. Complimentary beer in an ice cold mug as well. Very relaxing.
vincentfloyd, first they shave you with a regular razor blade, then use a straight razor. Lots of hot towels plus mini-massage on shoulders, neck and scalp. Complimentary beer in an ice cold mug as well. Very relaxing. Originally Posted by 9pinBowler
Shit... I'm in on that. I have been floating around from one mediocre place to another. I miss those crusty old salts at Norfolk... in the early part of my career I would go in for a flattop... yes it was that long ago. These guys would ask which one. Fellow shellbacks will get that one.