how imortant is it to cum twice?

Being my age and stamina I am able once...so I give it importance of 6 out of ten,What are your feelings.
Great thread. I am very excited to hear feedback. Thanks pickup.
I think the more the rates keep going up, the more 'important' it becomes.
I just put the effort into the quality of the encounter.
Not the quantity of shots.
I think FootLong nailed it, twice means an hour or more date. So, i dont think it is that important, first load is all I need.
the willingness on her part is more important that success on mine.
I'm thrilled if I can get one good squirt, now if she wants a second she will have to wait a day or two I say squirt but it's been reduced to more like a dribble. I miss the days when I could hit the ceiling fan
It's not important to cum twice. However, it's annoying to have a provider send you home 15 minutes into the session if you came that early. Why can't we just keep at it and stop 5 minutes before the session ends?
MSOG.....would love to cum 2-3 times in an hour long session but at my age its not going to happen......now if they let me come back a day or two later to finish up and get that 2nd one then then I would love that......but thats not going to happen either... I can live with 1 really good nut and the 2-3 ladies I see are great about that nut not coming too soon in the session....
At my age cumming twice is zero priority, I focus more on how long I can last the first time, an like it when she is into that too. Edging is fun too.

I do agree, it's fun when she offers & acts willing to try again, and absolutely fun when she insists I stay for my full time.

Zoo
Zero, one good cum with GFE is supreme.
Depending on the provider's skill/service the first is usually an introduction while the second is more of a conversation. I'm new to eccie providers so upon meeting, I'm a kid in a candy store especially if she's skilled. Sometimes It doesn't take much for me so my first may be just me being giddy and a bit greedy. The second gives me more of an opportunity to explore the provider more and really get that GFE or PSE.
Alls i know is hoogar better give me my two nuts....
One wad and I'm finished, but I hate when I pop and the lady puts her clothes back on right away. I pay to see the lady nude for the FULL session.
Communication is important I think too. If I know a gent can get two sometimes it's fun to get the first one out of the way fairly early then have extra no rushed fun with the second. I would say about 75% of the gents I've seen only get one in that case best to go slow I think.

Just my experience :-)