CBS Reporter Files Formal Complaint

Against W.H. For Lack Of Transparency At NASA Event ... Otreachery is ashamed of what he did to our beloved NASA. He is a fucking disgrace to our country. CBS is going to have to fire another good reporter. GOOD, then he will have the freedom to tell the truth!

Check out a real reporter, Sharyl Attkisson... save her site to favorites

http://sharylattkisson.com/six-under...-by-attkisson/

Gen. James Amos
What ever happened to the “US Marines urinating on Taliban” case?

by Sharyl Attkisson on July 16, 2014 08:00 PM 5 Comment 8,538 Views
Many Americans remember the video posted on YouTube in January of 2012 showing U.S. Marines urinating on the corpses of Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan. (VIDEO)

The images provoked international outrage. Some felt the Marines’ unlawful behavior was mitigated by the context of a long and bloody war against a brutal enemy. Others felt there was no excuse.

But few people know what became of the case once it left the public eye: it collapsed under claims of unlawful interference at the highest level of the U.S. Marine Corps. And the key whistleblower leveling allegations is one of the prosecutors: Deputy Judge Advocate Maj. James Weirick.

“I knew something was wrong from the start,” Weirick tells me, explaining that nobody at Marine Corps headquarters would answer why Commandant James Amos, a four star general, abruptly replaced the original prosecuting team after just a few weeks. (Weirick is speaking to Blue Force Tracker on his own behalf, not on behalf of the government or military).

“I think it’s unfortunate that the system of justice was not allowed to run its course,” says Eugene R. Fidell, who teaches military justice at Yale Law School, “as a result of Gen. Amos’s blatantly improper conduct.”

For his part, Gen. Amos admits that some of his conduct “probably wasn’t the right thing to do as it related to…undue command influence,” but claims that the problem was corrected and the cases “have been handled justly.”

This is a small sampling, read the whole story here...http://blueforcetracker.com/article/qxJRrW7m89

Freedom of the Press is not a priority for tyrants.
Freedom of the Press is not a priority for tyrants. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is an absolute must to retain any freedom at all.