So Random

• Brit
  • 07-23-2014, 12:59 PM
So here lately ive I had appointments but then cancelled due to these really extravagant storys My Wife Was In A Car Wreck or My Daughter Stopped Breathing Etc... Which Is More Than Totally Understandable "Family 1st ALWAYS" BUUUUUUT When U Have This Happen And Then See Reviews for the same day and time that were cancelled make u question what im saying is Me personally I Have a whole lot more respect for a honest person rather than a liar I can accept anyone saying "imma cancel because id rather go with some one else vs a lie ... Jus Something Thats was on my mind but thats it thats all carry on xoxoxox Brit
My favorite excuse people have is...I was on my way but the atm is broken. There is more than 1 and you should have your money before you make appointments
  • Brit
  • 07-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Lol yes I have heard that one also or I caint take money out my account
The dog ate my... donation.
  • Brit
  • 07-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Thats a new one lol
The dog ate my... donation. Originally Posted by MeloraFoxx
Lol yes I have heard that one also or I caint take money out my account Originally Posted by Brit
You know...El Paso is a military town and we get paid on the 1st & 15th of the month....just saying....*hint*
THE ONLY TIMES I ENCOUNTERED SOMETHING LIKE THAT WAS WHEN I WAS USING BP...ECCIE HAS BEEN MUCH BETTER FOR ME THAN BP IN THAT ASPECT...JUST A BETTER QUALITY OF GENTLEMEN!
  • Brit
  • 07-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Yea me 2 so I thought ... My Eccie Gents use 2 WONDERFUL but now all they do is stand me up idk y had a regular call lastnight at 1sumthing n the morning waking me up to get ready & hes like ill b there n 5mins no call back no show and hes Eccie smh ... I have more luck now with BP Guess its jus different strokes for different folks :-) :-) :-) :-)
^^^If you come to EP, your luck might change.
You can always call them out on it Brit
  • Brit
  • 07-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Yea I could but I've never been the one to throw any one under the bus I try to find the positive in any negative situation :-) :-) :-) :-) Great Day Everyone TTYL