The Buckeye program....

I said I wasn't going to post in co-ed but I'm a rule breaker so sue me

Today I had an awesome session with Nutting Buckeye... and girls, let me tell you something...

We were discussing weight and fitness while sipping our moscato. Buckeye tells me he has a scale in him bathroom. I said I know my weight was somewhere between 145 and 150 (fyi, I'm tall so it's very nicely proportioned) so I went to check. 146. I was happy.

We have our session and I go to clean up and pee in the restroom and stepped back on the scale... it said 143!! LOL So I lost 3 lbs in a session!?!

Get the Buckeye program girls... it works

hehehe
What? No sangria!?

He's a lot of fun and great at making a girl laugh.
Guy ThreADs rock. Hope to get one of my own some day.
LOL Tracy! Must have been quite a workout!
Thats friggin hilarious!!
LOL! No sangria because he's such a sweetie and saw that I liked moscato.. I'll drink sangria though, it's yummy.

Pdid, one day you will, I'm sure of it!

It was definitely a workout, we both were drenched in sweat.. LOL!
this is super utr tracy super lol

anywho thats just the scale being a scale and ya know i doubt his bathroom floor is super even which can give u a whole bunch of different weight results.
who knows what u really weigh probably both numbers were wrong.

but cute lol...

fyi nutting buckeye please refrain from making me loose weight i dont have any extra to spare lol
Well I stepped on it a couple times to check, but thanks hon. Love the new smile, you look even more lovely

Just a silly post to make people laugh
Tracy it's ok if you post in my opinion rules are made to be broken. LOL

I had a great session of 1.5 hrs this week that I probably lost a few pounds.

BTW Tracy I really like your proportions.
Well I stepped on it a couple times to check, but thanks hon. Love the new smile, you look even more lovely

Just a silly post to make people laugh Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
oh it worked im laughing

have a good day boo!
Tracy it's ok if you post in my opinion rules are made to be broken. LOL

I had a great session of 1.5 hrs this week that I probably lost a few pounds.

BTW Tracy I really like your proportions. Originally Posted by travelerman
Rule breakers are the best types of people I think I always have fun with you love!! And you look great now!

oh it worked im laughing

have a good day boo! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Mission accomplished! you too doll face!

Today I had an awesome session with Nutting Buckeye... and girls, let me tell you something...

We were discussing weight and fitness while sipping our moscato. Buckeye tells me he has a scale in him bathroom. I said I know my weight was somewhere between 145 and 150 (fyi, I'm tall so it's very nicely proportioned) so I went to check. 146. I was happy.

We have our session and I go to clean up and pee in the restroom and stepped back on the scale... it said 143!! LOL So I lost 3 lbs in a session!?!

hehehe Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Good to hear a provider letting us know something good about a client. Hopefully one day, someone will be as nice to me.
Attaboy Buckeye! Scoot

hehehe Originally Posted by Tracy Aine

FIRST OFF...

Welcome home Tracy!
Im very happy to see you back!

I mainly posted here only because you were the OP!
Welcome back to the madness baby! And Thank you
for breaking your own rule...Rules are made, to be broken!

Only other reason I posted is because I though this had to do
with THE BUCKEYES! Not the person (sorry we've never met!)
If there's anything I love as much as Ohio- its my Buckeyes!!!
And Congrats on fucking off (lol literally) a few pounds! I think you
look pretty close to perfect now- please dont loose too much more!
Thank you sweets! I think I'm pretty much set here.. I don't want to lose any more, just keep toning it up!

Keep treating the ladies nice scooter and maybe one day you'll be the lucky gent
Hello Tracy,

Hope things are well

xox
Bob

P.S. this is not a thread bump