Breaking news! 58% of Americans think that Obama is incompetent

almost wrote incontinent but that's another post.

Recent polling (that's today) has only 42% of the American people thinking that Obama is doing a half way descent job and 58% think he is doing a half assed job. Didn't someone just post that 40% of Americans aren't sure that Obama is actually an American? 40% is almost 42% and some of you said that it is not important what 40% think.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...managing-govt/

In other news, 58% of Americans think that Obama violated the Constitution when he changed Obamacare by executive order.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Oba.../24/id/584617/
I think on this board in this forum about 90% think he is competent....... or ....

..... does it just "sound" like 90%?
I think on this board in this forum about 90% think he is competent....... or ....

..... does it just "sound" like 90%? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He certainly has his supporters on this board who see no wrong in him. They have somehow conflated the idea of defending Obama with the idea of their own personal worth, so it must be defended by them to avoid an existential crises, perhaps.
OK, JDIDIOT --

First of all, that's one objective poll. Fox News poll, with a questionnaire written like a Fox News broadcast. Please. Of course, you probably needed to post your headline in ALL CAPS!

I promise NOT to vote for that lying, corrupt, Kenyan, Muslim, neeeeeegggggggrrrrroooooo AGAIN!

In fact, I'll promise not to do it again twice if you assholes would just try and explain the value of this daily drone.

You wanna string him up and burn him?

You wanna drag him behind your pick'em'up truck?

Whatever it is, I think we, the MAJORITY of Americans get it. You hate him.

Sold.

Now shut the fuck up and provide some solutions rather than just moaning and bitching like little crybabies who lost their buttplug all day every day.

Oh yeah, and your little FOX too!

Jesus!
OK, JDIDIOT --

First of all, that's one objective poll. Fox News poll, with a questionnaire written like a Fox News broadcast. Please. Of course, you probably needed to post your headline in ALL CAPS!

I promise NOT to vote for that lying, corrupt, Kenyan, Muslim, neeeeeegggggggrrrrroooooo AGAIN!

In fact, I'll promise not to do it again twice if you assholes would just try and explain the value of this daily drone.

You wanna string him up and burn him?

You wanna drag him behind your pick'em'up truck?

Now shut the fuck up and provide some solutions rather than just moaning and bitching like little crybabies who lost their buttplug all day every day.

I stand for peace, love and brotherhood. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Every day that goes by, ole Jimmy moves up a notch.
What more would you expect from a community organizer. He's a joke. The damage won't show until he's out of office.
He certainly has his supporters on this board who see no wrong in him. They have somehow conflated the idea of defending Obama with the idea of their own personal worth, so it must be defended by them to avoid an existential crises, perhaps. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah and I can say the same about Jews who think that Israel never does anything wrong and that they should be supported unconditionally.
Yeah and I can say the same about Jews who think that Israel never does anything wrong and that they should be supported unconditionally. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You shouldn't say something that dumb, even if you can
You shouldn't say something that dumb, even if you can Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
If the shoe fits where it buddy-nothing dumb about that statement- we give Israel more money than any other country and we have a blind eye when they commit acts of terror.
Breaking news! 58% of Americans think that Obama is incompetent

58% of Americans are probably right.

Jim
If the shoe fits where it buddy-nothing dumb about that statement- we give Israel more money than any other country and we have a blind eye when they commit acts of terror. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
They don't commit acts of terror, you ignorant asshole.
They don't commit acts of terror, you ignorant asshole. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Here is a link to the actual poll. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...bama-exceeded/

You can see that two polling outfits were involved; one democrat and one republican. You can also read the questions and see that once again FuckZup is just plain stupid.