IRS head cant confirm "confirmed"

Seems like they found some of the tapes storing Lois's emails after the IRS head "confirmed" they were gone.
I wonder if they will have to build a special prison just to house all of the criminals from this scandal. Of course, Barry told us up front that there was nothing to this. But then again what has he told us that was the truth.

Thgis does not prove that there is corruption in our government but is a strong indicator of how corrupted our government has become.
I was glad the IRS came up with the "crashed hard drive" defense to record production. I guess they rethought that one. And found their shit.
Private industry has massive data and document retention rules put in place for legal purposes. The top management has to sign off that programs are in place so that data and documents are retained, retrieved and destroyed in a timely and secure manner. Failure to monitor and comply with those rules could mean fines, jail time and lost legal suits by those executives and their companies.

From what I saw briefly in hearings it appears the IRS is under some of the same rules and regulations. I don't believe for a second that six IRS hard drives crashed around the same time coincidentally. Lower level people are scrambling to avoid jail time and keep their jobs.
I can only hope that there are cameras present when they put handcuffs on Lois Lerner and then she spills her guts.
Seems like they found some of the tapes storing Lois's emails after the IRS head "confirmed" they were gone.
I wonder if they will have to build a special prison just to house all of the criminals from this scandal. Of course, Barry told us up front that there was nothing to this. But then again what has he told us that was the truth.

Thgis does not prove that there is corruption in our government but is a strong indicator of how corrupted our government has become. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I hope that special prison reeducates them on government "service" not meaning relentlessly accumulating money and power.
Private industry .... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Enron-Andersen comes to mind.
The liar-in-chief will just pardon all of them
The liar-in-chief will just pardon all of them Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You picked a great poster child for your cause. One that will represent you for the rest of her life.
Attached Images File Type: jpg kenya.jpg (110.1 KB, 101 views)
You picked a great poster child for your cause. One that will represent you for the rest of her life. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
She got her "college degree" from Cougar High in Houston, aka The "University" of Houston.
The liar-in-chief will just pardon all of them Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
girl must be a Okie.
girl must be a Okie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
BP girl? May be she travels.
girl must be a Okie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Hey Cap'n, where in the hell is Kenia?

Let me guess!

Kenia must be over their!
Unbelievable! Ignorant, arrogant and stuck at the world's largest truck stop!
Unbelievable! Ignorant, arrogant and stuck at the world's largest truck stop! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you need us to let you out?