"Israel: An Apartheid State"

I will not watch Deb I am, I will not watch it in a train, I will not watch in a tunnel, I will not watch it with a fish, I will not watch it until you start posting something relevant to go with the video.
It's bullshit.
Joan Rivers dropped jettisoned comedy for politics ... unleashing an impassioned defense of Israel that included an awesome New York/New Jersey analogy.

Had to share:

http://youtu.be/ZV3YnZnL99M Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Fuck Norm Chomsky, and Fuck YOU!!
Joan Rivers dropped jettisoned comedy for politics ... unleashing an impassioned defense of Israel that included an awesome New York/New Jersey analogy.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Excellent video!!!
MilfDebbie bought Assup and Jewish Lawyer together without offering a free three way.
You only had to share because you're a selfish bitch with no respect for anyone's time.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2014, 08:36 PM
MilfDebbie bought Assup and Jewish Lawyer together without offering a free three way. Originally Posted by gnadfly
WTF are you talking about? JLHomo IS a three way ... At least! Just ask Uncle Han, BJerk and Hating Kayla!
WTF are you talking about? JLHomo IS a three way ... At least! Just ask Uncle Han, BJerk and Hating Kayla! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Idiot pigface shit eater..what about Don't Be Daft! or do you admit you were wrong?
  • Old-T
  • 07-27-2014, 06:30 PM
You only had to share because you're a selfish bitch with no respect for anyone's time. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
We have all known that about IIFFy for quite some time now. Video after video of phlegm.
We have all known that about IIFFy for quite some time now. Video after video of phlegm. Originally Posted by Old-T

Old-Taliban, we know who you support...

• Old-T
  • 07-27-2014, 10:39 PM
Right on cue you moron. As if that is a surprise.
So Israel is not an apartheid state? Really?