Other talents

Girls, what are your other talents? I mean of the non-sexual variety.

I am a sucker for a girl who can sing, or play a musical instrument. I'm not talking karaoke but a girl who is/was in a band, even if not a paying gig.

I am still trying to figure out how to make a Basketball with Sonya session work...so the talent does not have to be musical.

I was thinking of doing a thing with a girl who played a keyboard, but then she left us.

We already know y'all are good at acting...

So what other talents are out there?
if there are any fire breather / eaters out there reach out...

<Paris Hilton> That's Hot! </Paris Hilton>
Based on her recent post I would say Bailey,knows her way around a kitchen....can imagine the apron and stilettos bending over the stove.
Based on her recent post I would say Bailey,knows her way around a kitchen....can imagine the apron and stilettos bending over the stove. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
And I have had the kitchen fantasy, though not with Bailey, whereupon I fondle and eat her while she is preparing the food. Great fun. If only Bailey did not live in a whole 'nuther city...
  • ttmax
  • 07-27-2014, 08:42 AM
I know this is not an original idea.....but.....I would love to visit a provider with the frame of mind for a ....no!...I would enjoy a darn and awesome back massage......then innocently one thing would lead to another and we would both reach an ecstasy level of satisfaction!.....darn! what a dream!
Ok, this is not a thread about male fantasies...perhaps my post #4 derailed it. To get back on track, it is asking the GIRLS what other talents they possess outside BCD.
Based on her recent post I would say Bailey,knows her way around a kitchen....can imagine the apron and stilettos bending over the stove. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
+1 Bailey in the kitchen...

Angel Grace is quite a cook also...
Oil painting, piano (I'm rusty...it's been several years since I've had one), non-musical theatre (unless I don't have to sing), baking, public speaking.

And before anyone says that public speaking is not a talent try improv'ing a speech without any ummm's, stammers, or awkward pauses.
Oil painting, piano (I'm rusty...it's been several years since I've had one), non-musical theatre (unless I don't have to sing), baking, public speaking.

And before anyone says that public speaking is not a talent try improv'ing a speech without any ummm's, stammers, or awkward pauses. Originally Posted by SAangel27

Now that's well rounded Angel. Hmmm. Baking. Oh really.
I have the stilettos & the stove....you know where I am

And I have had the kitchen fantasy, though not with Bailey, whereupon I fondle and eat her while she is preparing the food. Great fun. If only Bailey did not live in a whole 'nuther city... Originally Posted by FootLong
I am technically not in the same city but, I am surely not that far from you I am in the Northeast side....Just sayin

+1 Bailey in the kitchen...

Originally Posted by Nutting Buckeye
I am starting to get some really naughty kitchen fantasies in my head now!!!!!

Angel Grace is quite a cook also... Originally Posted by OldYeller
This is not the first time I have heard she is a good cook too! I would LOVE to have naughty time with her in the kitchen!!

It is true I have to admit I am quite the cook.....I am also quite the sex kitten....have never really mixed the two.....hmmmmmmmm

Hot, steamy sex & a good meal!!! I like to cater what can I say

There are a lot of pics in this thread of some of my stuff: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1117258
im actually a pretty talented artist *toots own horn* painting drawing. i never leave home without my sketch book.
im actually a pretty talented artist *toots own horn* painting drawing. i never leave home without my sketch book. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

I am jealous. I have always wished I could draw ): she's pretty and she can draw! She's a keeper!!
I am jealous. I have always wished I could draw ): she's pretty and she can draw! She's a keeper!! Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
I can sketch you nude... lets have a titanic moment
Bailey - I expect to see the stilettos soon! Wink!