Koko Snow

I set up an appointment to meet with Koko Snow 702-727-9559 and she told me to call her when I got closer. I called her when her when I was 10 mins away as she instructed and there was no answer. She sounded particularly weird over the phone and I have a hunch it was better I didn't see her. Oh well better than getting something I really didn't want. Watch out!

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...wn-22/11527002
Attached Images File Type: jpg Koko.jpg (8.7 KB, 295 views)
Not sure about the current ad, but koko snow is legit if you like non-gfe.
This is clearly not an alert.

Yo, romeo - you've likely increased her business, not decreased it. Bummer, huh?
My intent was not to hurt her business but rather express what happened to me. I will admit maybe it was me but I was definitely left hanging. If you had a better experience than I did please share... I'm not trying to hurt anyone or slur them. Perhaps I should look more carefully whenever I call someone at look at more reviews. If I have caused any unjust attention then I apologize. But if she is legit then great on her for getting this new inadvertent endorsement.
  • ttmax
  • 07-27-2014, 02:09 PM
No apologies needed.....we should take all information as it's presented....and at least we do our own inform decision....instead of regretting and saying...."why didn't you posted "....
Not an Alert. Moved to COED.