Eccie getting slow!

• Tooly
  • 10-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Well I have noticed that eccie pages are loading slow and sometimes not loading at all. I have to surf (50% of the time) from a satellite internet connection and sometimes it takes me 4 or 5 times just to login before it recognizes me. Has anyone else experienced this sort of craziness or is it just me? Page just sits there doing nothing for seems like 30 to 45 seconds. I have broadband at home and still getting slow loading times but logs in every time. FYI for the staff hoping that something is wrong and it's not just me.
  • w900l
  • 10-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Yes, I'm having the same problems also, I have AT&T fiber optic line. ECCIE has gotten really slow loading pages. Every thing else loads fast.
I also noticed the delay of the pages refresh rate. However, it seems to be worst during the day and not so bad in the evenings (after 10pm). When do you guys surf?
  • M12
  • 10-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Yes it hasd been getting slower and slower. Can anything be done?????????
Yes it hasd been getting slower and slower. Can anything be done????????? Originally Posted by M12
+100
Same here but I'll bet "they" are already working on it if there's anything that can be done. They're pretty good about fixing issues around here
I am guessing they are aware of it. Often times it appears the http://ads.eccie.net is the culprit on the lag to load a page, but not always.