Dominant or Submissive

Dominant or Submissive? Ladies and gentlemen what do u prefer? It seams that after a long week of work I like to be submissive to a hot female. It's just a turn on for me in this hobby to show up and have the provider have her way with me. How do the rest of you like it?
Personally, I prefer being submissive. The perfect way to unwind and release some stress.
My preference? Depends on the day, depends on the girl.

I have had sessions where she took control and used me to the point I was jello as I quivered out the door.

I have had sessions where I controlled every aspect and felt like THE MAN afterwards.

Really depends on the partner...how far is she willing to go to have fun.
Doglegg. I total agree with you. I so want to dominant a female in so many naughty ways too, but my nice guy always kicks in and just can't do it. But it's always in the back of my mind to do one day. Just need to find the right girl I can use to make it happen. Lol
  • savak
  • 07-30-2014, 06:01 PM
i prefer to dom and control the pace and the activities during the session.

i used to be submissive, but the more sessions i did the more my confidence built up and i became more willing to dictate the way the session went.

ive dommed a couple of women here and its always fun when I find one whose open minded and into rough play - theyre actually not hard to find here.

i go sub every now and then depending on the vibe i get from the provider, theres one milf here who i love to sub to.
  • nushi
  • 07-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Are you meaning d/s as in BDSM or just being an active or lazy fuck?

I usually prefer to pound away until I'm exhausted, but get quickly bored with a lady that never climbs on top.
Sexually....im super submissive.
And i loove giving head....if you dont twll me to stop, i wont.
I also know what i like....and im vocal.
If youre hitting that spot...im going to encourage you to keep on.
If youre missing it entirely, no worries...ill help you get on track!
I guess i can be both?
Nushi. Kinda in a bdsm way Where they are just used to please the other and never told no. But of course in a safe matter.

Msprittikitti That sounds so hot. We just my have to meet up Hehe
I'm not dominating like a dominatrix, that's torturing in my opinion.. But I am a beast in the sheets! But when I get tired I allow the man to take control... With me.. It's give and take.... Then I take and take.. Then give and give .. Then take and take... Then give and give. Get the picture? I'm just a passionate woman with a intense sensuality
I'm a natural sub and I know it. It's not something I'm comfortable letting out unless I trust the person.
Im a sub, but im all for some roleplay. I haven't gotten too kinky yet, but im ready for it=)