Is this a welcome wagon or an agency posting forum?

OMFG - SchoolGirls_by_Jazleen

You have great looking girls but why aren't you posting in the provider/agency forums to advertise your girls.

These postings have stats, pictures, rates and availability like an ad. Perhaps a simple "Introducing So&So" and here is a preview pic may be a better way to go.

IMHO this forum is getting overkill on the numerous intro threads by your agency.

Sorry but it's getting old very fast.

Just curious as to others opinions on this.

SF

I guess each time they are introducing a new whore so it's ok. But I get what you're saying though
Since we are talking about Jazleen, could you maybe get some more 18 year olds on bored?
I was a little dumbfounded at the amount of posts today,but it looks like they were all updates of previous talents availability. Probably could have just done a Single post under coed discussions maybe. They have been bringing a lot of new girls in so they do post in welcome wagon a lot. I definitely see your point.
  • nushi
  • 07-30-2014, 08:57 PM
The posts get a lot of views so many people probably don't mind. They have to post here or co-ed, otherwise you guys can't interact and tell them how hot they are.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-30-2014, 10:26 PM
Not an Introductory post. More a Coed topic.

Moved to the proper forum.

The situation you refer to has been addressed.
Any member of a "Verified" usergroup may utilize our ad posting forums to post one weekly advertisement in up to 5 city forums.

I guess the above advertising guideline applies no matter if you are an individual or running a heard so they are going to ThreAD the hell out of the Welcome and Introduction forum.
Pimps do what pimps do.
Remind you of another agency?