Can Someone Please Teach "Providership 101"

Over the last two months, the service has progressively gotten worse! It's mostly the younger, new to the business types. I understand they're just getting started, so I've opted not to write reviews that may negatively hinder their business. However, this last session was the breaking point!
I'll post a review soon, but in the mean time, how 'bout we start an apprenticeship program!
And these same whores want 250-300/H.
I was thinking that we need two sticky threads - 1) How to be a Good Client and 2) How to be a Good Provider.
I was thinking that we need two sticky threads - 1) How to be a Good Client and 2) How to be a Good Provider. Originally Posted by OldYeller
Rule #1 for both: Don't show up all sticky.
Don't forget a Remedial Hobbyist class. There are guys that need it.

I have been contemplating starting a thread to something close to what OY commented.
There is already one started in the Houston section.
Rule #1 for both: Don't show up all sticky. Originally Posted by PDid
Team SL has a training program but seems like were always booked!
Team SL has a training program but seems like were always booked! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Impossible! 23,459 Posts...C'mon SL!
I'll show you a amazing time.
Impossible! 23,459 Posts...C'mon SL! Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
What about my day job LOL
I'll show you a amazing time. Originally Posted by Molly1990

Provider 101 ^^^^^ make a showcase.
I'll show you a amazing time. Originally Posted by Molly1990
Really??? Can you say SLAMDANGOŽ I knew you could...

And you might be right but your PM box is full. LOL
I get PMs that talk about how slow business has become and could I help out.
At $250 - $400 I'll bet it's slow. Newbies without reviews, showcases or reliable pictures are hoping against hope with me and many hobbyists I meet for lunch once in a while.
Regulars satisfy many of us even without us posting reviews. I post a review to keep my premium status not to get special rates that are still too high.
So the Provider asks a lot of $$$ and gets fewer hobbyists where the more reasonably priced ladies stay busy and on the radar.
Just my some-times-not-too-humble-opinion.
I get PMs that talk about how slow business has become and could I help out.
At $250 - $400 I'll bet it's slow. Newbies without reviews, showcases or reliable pictures are hoping against hope with me and many hobbyists I meet for lunch once in a while.
Regulars satisfy many of us even without us posting reviews. I post a review to keep my premium status not to get special rates that are still too high.
So the Provider asks a lot of $$$ and gets fewer hobbyists where the more reasonably priced ladies stay busy and on the radar.
Just my some-times-not-too-humble-opinion. Originally Posted by golfnwine
well said golfnwine....