social

How many of you have attended or would attend a social?
I've been to several, lots of fun. I'd go to another one depending on where and how well the security and screening is.
I've been to several myself, one in San Antonio, had a blast at all of them would do more if available in corpus...
As long as it's not a sausage fest, hell yeah!
I'm down!
I've been to a few socials in San Antonio, Houston and Dallas. They were okay and I met a few cool people. I wouldn't go to one in CC.
You know as fun as it sounds. And no offence to anyone here but you can count me out. I just don't see how it could be benifical to anyone involved or to myself. I just think something s are better to be left a mystery. But I wish y,all the best wishes if you decide plan one.
When I can find out how to look exactly like this in public... I'm game. I'm more interested in the discretion aspect of this entire thing.

My thought exactly Texas films sometimes it is best to not relize how small this world really is... the other day I was looking at the providers in my home state and happens to find a provider that I went to school with.
I've been to a few myself and always had a blast. I would love to meet and greet if it was in Corpus. I agree with Texxxas that discretion and security are very important. As long as there are plenty of ladies there I am in.
You already know my answer, Sir!
will the password be fidelio?
I have attended socials in corpus and if organized correctly and it is announced with time enough to plan it can be successful. Need to be sure plenty of ladies get invited and we support their trip it is a great time! I would like to see us have another social it has been some time so if worked correctly I think it is worth giving it a shot. RSVP is a key factor.
I'm in
I would love to attend one! I think I would like a social. But, who knows? I just started all of this in February, so I'm sure I would be nervous as hell. No biggie tho. I'm a social butterfly!! (: Have a gr8 day guys and ladies!!