My Honest Reviews of Hookup Sites

gag - these used to pop once in awhile - now it's almost everything I click.

Is there a way to shut these off?

I'm using a MAC OS 10.9.4 and Safari 7.0.5
Look at the different browser add-ons that block ads. You can usually find one or two that will play well with your browser and eccie.
gag - these used to pop once in awhile - now it's almost everything I click.

Is there a way to shut these off?

I'm using a MAC OS 10.9.4 and Safari 7.0.5 Originally Posted by mtabsw
I was ready to start a new thread on this same matter. I'm working off a KINDLE and it seems I get that same aggravating, fucking annoying piece of Shit pop up on nearly every other time I click on a new forum or go to reply to a thread and even when I go into my PM box to open and read a message! WTF??
I can understand the need to make money with ads, but there should be a decent limit that has long been exceeded.

. . . These bottom-feeder who ply these Hook-up sites must not realize that after reaching the upper limit of "in your face time", their ads only become a toxic annoyance that no one even wants to see! Eccie management should limit these infernal predatory ads.

I don't do it much anymore...but in the past I would list that site in the "blocked" zone of the browser.

usually like *.annoyingsite.com

usually, the script dies. It might pop up a blank page with an "x" which is better than the naked lady showing full screen to those around you.

I hate that shit....hate it.
I can understand the need to make money with ads, but there should be a decent limit that has long been exceeded.

. . . These bottom-feeder who ply these Hook-up sites must not realize that after reaching the upper limit of "in your face time", their ads only become a toxic annoyance that no one even wants to see! Eccie management should limit these infernal predatory ads.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Fucking A-men to that, my friend!
Chrome and pop up blocker along with ad blocker.
Using Google Chrome, at least: Instead of clicking on a link, RIGHT-click, then select "Open Link in New Tab" or "Open Link in New Window", bypasses the popup trigger.

My right middle finger (my right-click finger) gets a LOT of use on ECCIE.