MyGirls' Bullshit

The ad below is a copy and paste from today's ad on Mygirls on TOS. Pay attention to the very first sentence haha. It can't help but evoke loud as fuck laughter in me. Whenever I fucked Morgan aka theladyandthetramp she was so steamy in her PSE that her eyes were covered in tears from my huge dick drilling her mouth to her throat. Once on BP it won't be long before they courteously provide their services to employees at ACJ lol & come the fuck on is there anybody that is on indys that is unaware of BP lol? This girl only lets off hot air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we were only in it for the $ we'd do twice the business on B.p.! Let's have a good time today!!

Today Specials!
$200 Duos!
125/hr gfe incall!

Today's Menu
Ask me about our new friend! young, sexy, talented and ready to play! Bethel park!
★Jamie★ Smokin hott redhead!
★Veronica★ GFE Princess
♥Kayla♥ massage, strapOn, GFE, Light/sensual Bdsm (switch). Im happy to send pics.. well reviewed! (thanks guys See you soon!
♥Amber♥ Excellent erotic/mutual massage & gfe
♥Laurie♥ SpinHeR!! Hardcore PSE!
♥Morgan♥ SteaMy pse & obedient, experienced submissive
  • BSer
  • 08-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Any of them like facefucking
Any of them like facefucking Originally Posted by BSer
I've only seen Morgan way back. She did an all right job but she is far from PSE.
Pretty sure Mygirls have a "Facefucking Guarantee" in the first 5 minutes of any appointment
Pretty sure Mygirls have a "Facefucking Guarantee" in the first 5 minutes of any appointment Originally Posted by dynamitekid
What about afterwards lol?
Another useless post by a board bottom feeder. Maybe they denied him as well. I am so tired of worthless personal opinion posts on both boards.
Chill out bro. I am only busting some balls around here. You take it way too deeply man. And to be honest the only time I ever tried to book with them she (kayla couldn't even arrange for the girl I wanted to fuck to arrive.
My one and only experience with them has a 24 year old turn out to be a 50+ grandma with a boyfriend in the house. I up and left. Ugg.
Sorry to hear you had to go through this nightmare buddy. They are not a very good agency.
Another useless post by a board bottom feeder. Maybe they denied him as well. I am so tired of worthless personal opinion posts on both boards. Originally Posted by drbob_101
Don't you have a rock to crawl back under?
  • BSer
  • 08-11-2014, 07:44 AM
Another useless post by a board bottom feeder. Maybe they denied him as well. I am so tired of worthless personal opinion posts on both boards. Originally Posted by drbob_101
Another useless post by someone who ads zero to either board. Why if you fail to contribute would you complain about the quailty of posts given?
Yeah, this is a valuable thread.

We all want to know how many people tits has an agenda against.

Carry on.
  • BSer
  • 08-11-2014, 08:40 AM
No one said it was valuable. My issue is when a non contributer has a problem with any posts no matter how useless the original post is.

Maybe dr bob could of contributed his experiences with my girls, instead he just posts once every few months to bitch that others posts aren't up to his lurking standards
Fuckin bob, what a tool.
  • BSer
  • 08-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Fuckin bob, what a tool. Originally Posted by bambino
He ads no value to the community. Tatas may add negative value but at least he is trying