Bonn11 review

Gentlemen, please read the ROS, carefully. I'm sure you will find, upon closer examination, that I was engaging in fantasy XXX TALK ONLY during the milk scene. I am a very responsible, professional provider. I ALWAYS practice safe, no exceptions.
Thank you Purrrsia for the clarification.

During BCD we often engage in 'fantasy' talk to make the session that much hotter.

Often times the talk far exceeds safe practice, but again it is only talk.

Now if only I could convince you to call me chunky munkey while being covered in olive oil and peanut butter, all would be right with the world.
Gentlemen, please read the ROS, carefully. I'm sure you will find, upon closer examination, that I was engaging in fantasy XXX TALK ONLY during the milk scene. Originally Posted by Purrrsia
Question is: have YOU read the ROS carefully??
Maybe it was a collaboration?

She was the "forceful" member of the team after all. And it's doubtful that Bonn could sit down to type.
Question is: have YOU read the ROS carefully?? Originally Posted by mayorcastro
I didn't think providers were allowed to read reviews.
bonns review is a fantasy anyway
I am much more interested in learning whether we as clients are being given accurate information in a review than I am in knowing who's reading it.
Agree with PDid. But people cannot keep their mouth shut so somebody would have given it up. Somebody gave her a copy. Time for mods to investigate?
Purrrsia, sorry for the negative attention your receiving. If it wasn't Bonn, it wouldn't be like this. He seems to rub people the wrong way and is a popular target on boards. You probably would have gotten some comments, but that is reason for most of them.

As for the ROS, you'll take flack for mentioning it. Although you were there, so you might know just as much as Bonn about what occurred.

Unless a hobbyists lies(some do) or is a two-faced snake( some are) acting like a "nice" guy on Co-Ed or at gatherings and is "nasty" as hell in reviews a provider and a hobbyist are both there and know what happened.

This board and it's comments and reviews are a fantasy of the mind, not to be taken seriously.
There wouldn't be any comments at all if it someone else.

Petty all these negative comments.
A Hobbiest is allowed to share the ROS with the Provider seen. Many times a Hobbiest will allow a Provider to read the ROS or a Provider will ask to see the ROS before it's posted. As long as it's the Provider you have seen, you can share your own review/ROS.
Viva la Bonn!

Petty all these negative comments. Originally Posted by bonn11
Actualy I disagree I think if any of us would have put what you did in the review we all would have taken some heat. Now I do say some some of us may not receive as much heat as you. But that is YOUR OWN damn fault YOU are the one who has posted thread after thread of let's just say odd stuff YOU are the one who has posted review after review ass pipe plowing we have tried to help you along the way by giving you suggestions and you refuse to listen so IMHO YOU deserve every bit of negative comment you get But since your an Attention Whore I guess you are loving this right about now so I am probably talking to a brick wall you are just as bad as Whispers maybe even worse because he at least knows what he is doing do you

Originally Posted by bonn11
Poppycock.
Sorry you saw bonn11, live and learn, we all make mistakes.