Looking for some opinions

And the poll is anonymous

So this question is mainly for the ladies but gents please feel free to chime in if you like but after seeing what has gone on today with Bonn11's latest review what is your opinion on Bonn11 would he help or hurt your business ladies?

Bonn contends that he is not bad for the ladies business but from the reaction today I would say that it would

But before you answer though I think it is important for the ladies that don't know anything about bonn that they should know a little history about him

Mods don't freak out I am not going to reveal any personal details about him or reveal any men's lounge info or ROS I am just going to extrapolate a theory from a little research that any one on this board could do including the ladies

So here is what I have found from bonn11's reviews

Let's look at your reviews and then how many reviews we see after you have seen a provider and see if you have helped or hurt their business:

Inaustinwithlove: not local but only has 1 review since your review

SSYvonne: retired since your review not your fault since she had announced that she was retiring around the same time you saw her but still no reviews

Barbie: No showcase but from doing a search I only found 1 review here in San Antonio since your review and I know she is local girl

Lovelyluna: 8 reviews since you saw her in may but that was three months ago when you saw her and she is not a local provider so that less than 3 a week

Stormytx: no reviews since May but it doesn't look like she has logged on since then either so maybe she retired which is not your fault

Imsosincere: 2 reviews since yours back in April

And let's not forget your love affair with belladonna after your last review there was 3 reviews and then nothing for 2 whole months before it seemed like the drama from your reviews and threads died down

Now there are a couple of more like Mz Ashley but she travels so much to areas that don't use ECCIE a whole lot. So the review from Bonn probably doesn't affect her as much, and I am sure the hobbyists in those areas probably know nothing about you plus I would also say the same about Kelly Moore and Wynter Ice who neither one are from here and have big followings in other cities so your one review is not going to affect them unless it was a no review

And then today their was the review on Purrsia which has brought on an huge uproar with gents saying they are not going to see her anymore and such, but only time will tell if it will have an effect on her business

So what do we have here from the locals I don't know if you are hurting their business but it doesn't look good and from doing this little bit of research and the reaction from today's review it seems you sure as hell aren't helping them bonn11

But then again this is all my own opinion

So ladies what do you think do you think seeing Bonn11 would help or hurt your business or would it have no effect.

Gents does a provider seeing bonn11 have an effect on whether you choose to see a certain lady.
This guy doesn't have anything better to do than post negative things about me.

I always discuss reviews with a provider so no surprises.

I always bring Providers' fav drink, roses, and candle or other item to help a provider feel special.

Spending a lot of time looking at my reviews perhaps you should reflect on your own.

Maybe the items I bring are making you look bad.

Man need to get some pizza and some sweets.
Spending a lot of time looking at my reviews perhaps you should reflect on your own.

Maybe the items I bring are making you look bad.

Man need to get some pizza and some sweets. Originally Posted by bonn11
Actually I have had very little negative comments on my reviews including my no review as for you making me look bad that is just funny

They don't call me skittle pimp for nothing

...IJS
More WK stuff trying to influence providers to have a negative view of other gents.Must feel bad about yourself that you have to attack and try to tear other gents/people down.

I hear there is a sale on jelly doughnuts at Wal Mart.
More WK stuff trying to influence providers to have a negative view of other gents.Must feel bad about yourself that you have to attack and try to tear other gents/people down.

I hear there is a sale on jelly doughnuts at Wal Mart. Originally Posted by bonn11
No I don't care for jelly doughnuts but if you know where I can get some cruller's my fat ass sure could go for some right now

Actually I think my poll asks a very fair question with some very fair options

Bonn is a risk to any provider. His constant talk of alternative enhancements creeps me out, the whole injection thing is imbecilic. The way he reviews them has put quite a few in awkward positions of defending themselves. Why any provider would see him is beyond my comprehension!
I could care less what Bon does with the girls. Some of the girls I see offer Greek don't really care.

But the way he advertises his reviews. The review is there for us to read, we don't need more commentary in other threads in other sections. Think that gets around the way the Eccie system was designed.

Dude is a total freak. Ewww
I'm a visiting provider from South Texas (Corpus Christi to be exact) and I have not had pleasure yet meeting Mr. Bonn11. So I would say no comment whether he would hurt my business or not. I have seen his posts here on the board. I find it interesting that he likes to plow his lil guy through the backdoors of many women. I do find some of his posts entertaining. Whether he hurts my business or not, I'm retiring anyway and I'm going out with a bang!
This poll is skewed since a10bomb has already influenced the male audience to achieve the desired outcome that HE WANTS AND IS SELF SERVING TO HIM.

Yeah those crullers sure are good.

You've made one now.
I'm a visiting provider from South Texas (Corpus Christi to be exact) and I have not had pleasure yet meeting Mr. Bonn11. So I would say no comment whether he would hurt my business or not. I have seen his posts here on the board. I find it interesting that he likes to plow his lil guy through the backdoors of many women. I do find some of his posts entertaining. Whether he hurts my business or not, I'm retiring anyway and I'm going out with a bang! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Go out with a bang as well as a case of hsv2, that shit is for life
...10bomb has already influenced the male audience to achieve the desired outcome that HE WANTS ... Originally Posted by bonn11
Mind control.
This poll is skewed since a10bomb has an agenda.

This poll is not unbiased especially since started by him.

He has made a real one now. You figure it out.
I'm a visiting provider from South Texas (Corpus Christi to be exact) and I have not had pleasure yet meeting Mr. Bonn11. So I would say no comment whether he would hurt my business or not. I have seen his posts here on the board. I find it interesting that he likes to plow his lil guy through the backdoors of many women. I do find some of his posts entertaining. Whether he hurts my business or not, I'm retiring anyway and I'm going out with a bang! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Are you saying your going to BANG BONN11?
This poll is skewed since a10bomb has an agenda.

This poll is not unbiased especially since started by him.

He has made a real one now. You figure it out. Originally Posted by bonn11
I think his evil mind control is working on you now. You're repeating yourself. Babbling actually.

Get a grip, man.

Viva le Bonn!