recipe

Anyone have a recipe for a great spaghetti sauce. ? I'm cooking for 4 people thanks
I add barbacue to my speggetti and its great.
Thanks you I will try that sometime. I started my sauce olive oil in heated skillet added 4 pork chops garlic basil oregeno. Half of one choped white onion. Simmer till onion appears almost carmelized. Reduce heat add italian sausage (I'm in alaska wish they had graziono but none here ) brown and simmer 5 min ad crushed tomatos and tomato sauce add more seasoning including salt and pepper let simmer till pork chops fall apart with touch of fork. Then add on topp of rigitoni. What I'm makin now. Not to bad for a Mick (me) a irish guy in alaska making italian food. What a trip man
Thanks you I will try that sometime. I started my sauce olive oil in heated skillet added 4 pork chops garlic basil oregeno. Half of one choped white onion. Simmer till onion appears almost carmelized. Reduce heat add italian sausage (I'm in alaska wish they had graziono but none here ) brown and simmer 5 min ad crushed tomatos and tomato sauce add more seasoning including salt and pepper let simmer till pork chops fall apart with touch of fork. Then add on topp of rigitoni. What I'm makin now. Originally Posted by slickahhughs
what time should I be there to eat??
what time should I be there to eat?? Originally Posted by Gladiator69
I will be back home late tommorow your welcome to come over and eat anytime. Me casa your casa.
I add barbacue to my speggetti and its great. Originally Posted by shayla84
I'll bet you would taste great with bar b que Shayla....just guessin of coarse
what time should I be there to eat?? Originally Posted by Gladiator69
Im back from my trip any time your hungry im thinking a great cut of steak on the BBQ grill your always welcome like i said ,
Wheres my salmon dammit
Wheres my salmon dammit Originally Posted by livn2do
Your covered brother . I dropped the samon off at indian valley meats and seafood in alaska . Its being canned . use google and look up indian valley there the best in the biz . i had enough fish for 35 can,s Silver samon . its being seasoned in 2 flavors half and half cajun and the other 12 cans jalapeno i have set a side your cans cuz no worries it will be prob ten days are so before it makes it to here
New one. Crown royal and a splash of pepsi. Its what's for dinner