On drinking Chocolate Milk

Some have questioned the safety of drinking Chocolate Milk. They probably base this on the problem of going from anus to vagina. The bacteria in the anus are hostile to the bacteria in the vagina, leading to infections (which is why smart girls wipe from front to back).

The bacteria in the anus, however, comes from the stomach, so there is no problem putting it in another stomach.

It may even be healthy. Most animals eat each other's feces to cure bacterial imbalances in their own stomachs.
Thank you, Dr. Science. And may I say your timing is perfect! I'd stay to chat longer, but I have to wipe now.
And strawberry milk?
The milk was totally clean.

Booty prep happens way before drinking milk.

No chocolate milk at all.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That's not how it happens?
  • Netx9
  • 08-14-2014, 07:18 AM
Some light reading....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia

Coprophagia - has been used to treat some medical conditions, in a controlled way, sure, but non-medical consumption carries some risk:

Consuming other*people's feces*carries the risk of contracting diseases and bacteria spread such as*E. coli,*Hepatitis A,*Hepatitis E,*pneumonia,*polio, and*influenza. Coprophagia also carries a risk of contractingintestinal parasites.
Other fun facts...

In sex

Some human*coprophiles*engage in coprophagia as a sexual fetish. Until 1995, the only documented cases of coprophagia in humans were those with schizophrenia or other mental illness, but it has now been shown to occur among relatively mentally healthy individuals.
Bonn might be one of the relatively mentally healthy individuals so he has that going for him.

Additionally, one of the primary causes of salmonella is the consumption of fruits, vegetables, meats contaminated by animal feces.

Simply put, there are risks.
People are eating poop ?? I don't want to participate in this fetish.
Im with you on that one tracy!!
But ill gladly serve up a dish if asked lol
Fuck that I'll never kiss a client again. This is disgusting
Fuck that I'll never kiss a client again. This is disgusting Originally Posted by Novatx
Don't blame you as the landscape gets more insane...
Fuck that I'll never kiss a client again. This is disgusting Originally Posted by Novatx
Think of all the people you've already kissed or exchanged body fluids with. Why wear a raincoat when you're already wet