Priest takes hard stand

I'm curious to know how the priest "discovered" it?!? Lol
I'm curious to know how the priest "discovered" it?!? Lol Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
The priest didn't find it on his own. Do a search on the woman's name. You'll find a story from the Huffington Post.
"Bless me Father, for I have sinned - and I brought proof."

[Staff edit. M]

Maybe it's the Sunday School teacher in me rearing her head but this pisses me off. Churches and all places of worship are left accessible to the public to give them a safe quiet place to reflect or just get away. To abuse that trust makes me furious.

And yes, I'd feel the same way if his story was about a mosque, temple, or synagogue.
I'd feel the same way if his story was about a mosque, temple, or synagogue. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Can't resist: "Debbie Does Dubai." "Burqa Bitches in Heat." "Sinful Saturday." "Open Wide & Say Ahhh-lah."

I'm already going to burn in Hell, so why not.
well the Sacrements are still valid so lets not get carried away....
The priest didn't find it on his own. Do a search on the woman's name. You'll find a story from the Huffington Post. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Good catch, Bailey

Originally Posted by PDid
I wonder if the saint in the background is St. Christopher...

[Staff edit. M] Originally Posted by PDid
One of my favorites PDid.

Uh yeah, been there done that..

Church playground, church steps, church foyer. It seems the only reason I ever went to church was due to a girl. And to do to a girl. Dadadum