sploshing...food play??

I have read some HOT stories on sploshing...and am intrigued!

I am more of a fun sensual kinda kinkster than a hard-core serious one,so if I did this kind of play it would be a "lighter" version.

I think it would be cool to lay on a table or a bench with sundae toppings on me,while one or two guys went to work eating it off me!
{Maybe I could incorporate it into one of my MFM sessions...lol}

What are yall's opinions?? stories or experiences???
Strawberries, bananas and enough fudge to put me in a coma and still more treat underneath. Yummmy. Count me in!
Add blueberries, whipped cream, cake frosting out of a tube to draw treasure maps and leave erasable signatures, different types of ice cream so you'd keep coming back for more, with a splash of vodka just because.
I'm good at exploring treasure maps.
I made a video a few months ago that features two of my favorite things: my stainless steel sex toys and my chocolate fountain!

http://vimeo.com/95676349
Zoey:
Excellent pictorial menu.
Ok boys....keep the food ideas coming! Yummy stuff given already!!!!
Dallas- If you go with the ice cream sundae idea, you could bury a metal butt plug in a scoop of ice cream secretly in advance, and whichever guy eats that scoop off you gets the cold metal plug in his ass once he discovers it with his tongue!
My opinion is this might be my most favorite type of fetish .... love a messy/wet good time.
Nutella makes for a "nice and messy" session!
cake icing is fun too...and now they have a neon pink w sprinkles

cake icing is fun too...and now they have a neon pink w sprinkles Originally Posted by DallasRain
But of course. How else can space maps be drawn for star pilots to navigate in the dark.
Damn I'm not much of a sweet eater but the idea of eating off and out if you ladies sounds so good
Been there, have the t-shirt, although it got pretty gooey because I was sitting on it, stark naked in the private garden courtyard of my incall apartment, lime jello being poured over my head on a day when the high barely hit 69. My nipples could have cut diamonds. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I think they call that extreme sploshing. Does kind of make a "splosh" sound.

Done quite a bit of play in the boudoir with whipped cream, Jameson, chocolate sauce, chocolate pudding, BBQ sauce, gravy, ranch dressing, orange marmalade, various flavors of cake frosting, cherry limeade from Sonic, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, chili con queso (taking taco talk to towering terminus ), honey, and once, caviar and champagne. Yummy tasty. Didn't even know it had a proper designation until the jello fellow explained sploshing.

WAM, wet and messy play, has its own language and layers, just like any other fetish.
Goes way back to when i was 18 . Chocolate pudding whip cream in the can. a couple bottles austi sparkling wine . We removed the water bed mattress out of my bed .and used the bed frame and the liner to contain the mess and i covered her in pudding and whip it cream and poured and drank the booze .Fun as hell then got in my hot tub . One draw back she got a infection in her lady parts and was pissed at me for packing her full of pudding .