I hate when people come see me when they intoxicated

I'm I the only one who gets these man trying to come in drunk or maybe on something else

I've had to ask some to leave before then get hit with the arts about a bad review
How is it my fault ...you are drunk and made me feel uncomfortable ...

Has anyone else had this I recently put in my add Don't not come see me if you are intoxicated..didn't think I would have to but lately I've had to turn people away for that reason
This is not an alert............
[I]Maybe she was drunk?
I gotta admit, I have seen many of you ladies while drunk, or perhaps after a refreshing Coca-Cola. The Coca-Cola especially makes you horny and talkative.
I won't usually drink when 'working'. I like to be in control of my faculties and what I do.
I've had guys bring wine but I usually only have maybe half to one glass, but not even tipsy, by my choice.
i'd never go to an appointment drunk, ahah. not only is it impolite.. but it totally shuts me down in the goods. gun's loaded but it won't fire.
I once saw Nia Love after a nice refreshing Coca Cola. I could tell she wasnt thrilled about that. Most other girls are okay with it, and will go skiing with you.
I once saw Nia Love after a nice refreshing Coca Cola. I could tell she wasnt thrilled about that. Most other girls are okay with it, and will go skiing with you. Originally Posted by Ray Pugh

Doesn't the refreshing "coca cola" make your dick go limp?
Doesn't the refreshing "coca cola" make your dick go limp? Originally Posted by Little Monster
seems to make the brain disengage.......
Mr. Monster and Niglet, you are both correct.
  • ztonk
  • 09-25-2014, 06:02 PM
Moved from Alerts to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
  • bc00
  • 09-25-2014, 06:05 PM
I've seen some providers that are on something... it makes it more fun.
  • Toyz
  • 09-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Many Mongers never would come to see you (or any Hoogar for that matter) without a bit of liquid courage...

A lot of guys in a sober state would think twice about dropping that much cash of 10 seconds of intense muscle contractions....

Think about it for a moment...inebriation = donations.
I want to be in control and all my senses focused. So I always see a date when I'm 100% sober. Always will. I can remember all the details and can provide an accurate review.
I only drink socially anyway and all the other stuff I do under the protection of my own home.
Always sober. I want to fully experience the occasion. And being blitzed would completely be a waste of time and money. I can have a cool down drink after.