I'm really not an idiot, lol need help

Hey good morning everyone! ! My name is bobbi, I am brand new as you can tell I'm sure. I have posted on a few sites in my time but I'm really not understanding this, I get the whole provider review idea..it's the basics that I don't get! Where do I post to advertise my rates and availability??
Welcome to ECCIE, we're glad you decided to join the best hobby community on the net

Right now you may place an introductory ad in your local area forum, use the "Welcome and Introductions" forum in your local area.

Beyond that you need to get verified to run regular ads and make your showcase. Here's how you do that;
In order to start creating your showcase and posting weekly ads you must first be verified by your local moderators. The process is simple and I've included the steps below. Please read this entire email to avoid delays in the process.

If you are advertising you are age 21 or under you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require photocopy of your Drivers Licence or state issued ID, real name and address hidden, but birthdate and photo visible, along with your username. And proof of age may be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age

• Where do you need to send your verification info to?
Please send all information you can furnish to the moderators for your city/state forum. To locate their email go to the "Provider Ads" forum for your city/state. Next locate the thread near the top titled "Verified Provider process for ECCIE (please read)" Once you open that thread you'll find the email address for the local moderators.

• What info do we need to get you verified?
This process is usually simple and quick, but be prepared for it to take up to 72 hours to upgrade your account. To become verified, submit as much of the following pieces of information as you can. The more info that is submitted will directly impact the speed of the process.

• What city,state do you mostly provide in?

• Your ECCIE user name

• Links to reviews on ECCIE or other site

• Links to your website and other advertising (Backpage, Cityvibe, Eros, etc) PLEASE NOTE: we need actual links to your page, not just a link to backpage or eros

• Links to your profile on Screening websites (P411, Date-Check, etc) PLEASE NOTE: we need actual links to your page, not just a link to P411 or Date-Check

• Vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female. (A vouch from a verified provider is icing on the cake.)

We do not want you to have to jump through hoops to obtain VP status, and you are not required to submit ALL of the information listed above. In many cases, a vouch from a respected member is all it takes, but without a vouch, requests which include minimal verification info could experience a delay in processing.

Please send all information you can furnish to the moderators for your city/state forum. To locate their email go to the "Provider Ads" forum for your city/state. Next locate the thread near the top titled "Verified Provider process for ECCIE (please read)" Once you open that thread you'll find the email address for the local moderators.