THE EFN poll... its about time!

Time to get a few questions answered for EFN (Electric Feel Now)

Here is her AD... check it out...and vote. Only one vote per person.

Electricfeelnow
Verified Provider

My Showcase
My Showcase My ShowCase - Texas - Austin
My ECCIE Reviews

EFN : "Alphabet soup of Acronyms of a Hobbyist Dream! Sensual & Cerebral" | | GB Scheduling - Week Long Special - Outcall Now Available (Incall still preferred) | |
The

ELECTRIC

Ultimate

FEEL

Experience

NOW

-
"Fit as a fiddle. Smooth Skin, kind eyes, beautiful face, great curves."
-
-

-
-
"She is FIT, like she exercises FIT. Strong arms nice shoulders, flat tummy, great legs, Perky B size breasts and an Amazing Ass! She is sexy, very sexy & very attractive. Pretty face "
-
"Alphabet soup of Acronyms of a Hobbyist Dream! Sensual & Cerebral "
-

AUG 18 UPDATES:

INCALL AND OUTCALL SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE

(Outcall = extra 10 donation)

-

PRE-SCHEDULING/SCREENING
for
End-Of-Month GANGBANG EVENT

A handful of regulars have been asking for another GB event and there's another handful or two who have been requesting. So - LET'S GET IT ON!!!

Regulars - E-mail me if interested and include your availability for the week of the 24-30th.

New Clients
- E-mail me interest and availability for the week of the 24-30th as well as 2 references and any information that will help the screening process.

-

Week Long Special:
10 off everything

-
-
-

MENU
____

AsianCowgirl+BBBJ+BBBJTCIM+BBB JTCNQNS+BDSM*+BGB+BLS+BNG+Bise xual+BodyRub

+CBJ+CFS+Couples+Cowgirl+DATO+ DATY+DFK+DeepThroat+DoggieStyl e+Doubles+FBSM

+Facial+FemaleCondom+FootFetishFriend ly+GFE+Gagging+GangBangs*+Gree k*+HJ+LFK

+MasturbationShow*+Missionary+ Overnight/ExtendedVisits+PSE+PearlNeckla ce+Photos

/Video+Quickies+ReverseBodyRub+ ReverseCowgirl+RolePlaying+Rus sian+SensualWrestling

+ShowerPlay+SixtyNine+Snowball ing+Squirting+StripperSlide+Su b/Slave*+ToysForGirls+YMMV

This is just a small sample of services and scenarios to give an idea of the wide range of services I enjoy to provide with a professional's skill, expertise and enthusiasm.
Please E-mail me for ANY inquiries, I am open to any and all questions.

*BDSM + Sub/Slave - I am a SUB in the bedroom. I am very experienced in and enjoy the many different levels and styles of play, but no doubt about it, my purpose is to please. If you are looking for a Dominatrix, I am not your girl (but I'd be happy to point you in the right direction ). If you are interested in ANY level or area of BDSM, please e-mail with your requests or inquires. I have boxes of toys and equipment and I inherently crave to be controlled; I would truly love to be your sub. Please don't be shy

*Masturbation Shows - OFFERING FOR THE FIRST TIME! I love to cum. I love playing with myself and I love having someone watch me be a sexy, naughty girl.
I have many ways to make myself cum and I can cum over and over, harder and harder, louder and louder. The way I cum, the way I release, the logistics of the session will be up to the client (I am a sub, after all), or you can let be in charge of the show, but there is NO TOUCHING. Clients may please themselves but if you want a happy ending or to touch me you there will be an additional donation. Regulars - kissing and normal greetings are OK, of course

*Greek - Must request while scheduling appointment

_________

AVAILABILITY

Tuesday - Friday :
11AM - 5PM

Scheduling at least a day in advance helps chances of making an appointment!

SATURDAY & SUNDAY:
1PM-5PM

Last Minute Appointments and BNGS Welcomed!

EARLY AFTERNOONS (11ish - 3PM)
Another good time to schedule. I can sometimes squeeze in a same-day request but scheduling in advance is highly recommended if there's a particular day/time - I'm usually out and about by this time if I don't have anything scheduled. More flexible for regulars during this time than New Visitors.

LATE AFTERNOONS (3PM - 5PM)
Harder to schedule, but open to anyone M-F.
Regulars only on weekends.

INCALL
East Riverside

*Outcall not normally offered, but may consider depending on outcall location and client. GBs TBD.
________

DONATIONS

NEW VISITORS:
(FIRST TIME ONLY)

30 : 175
60 : 275
90 : 375
120 : 450

Masturbation Shows :
15 : 75
30: 115
60 : 150
Touching/Happy Ending: +50

*please text or email for BNG/Quickie donation inquires*

RETURNING*** VISITORS:
30 : 140
60 : 225
90 : 325
120 : 420

Overnight : Inquire

Masturbation Shows :
15 : 50
30: 80
60 : 125
Touching/Happy Ending: +25

*please text or email for BNG/Quickie donation inquires*

*** Last visit must have been within the last year.

______________________________ ___

CONTACT

TEXT
(best)
(See reviews or showcase for digits)
- - -
EMAIL
(better)
(thebeesknees1102@hotmail.com)
- - -

*Appointment Only.
Last Minute Requests are still welcome, but I cannot guarantee a reply or appointment the same day.

****NEW VISITORS****
- REGULARS CUM FIRST -
I see all shapes and sizes (though I personally am attracted to a polite man who takes care of himself) and I provide quality services and quality customer service to all of my visitors. I will only see those who will show me the same level of professionalism and respect - I WILL refuse service with a full refund if I feel I need to.
E-mail (thebeesknees1102@hotmail.com) with current references (1 is fine, but the more the better) and as much information you can about what services you are interested in and why you would like to schedule with me. I will get back to you as soon as possible, though I cannot promise a response the same day. You are welcome to request a Same-Day Appointment, but your best bet is to book your appointment at least a day in advance to get your preferred day and time. I will do my best to reply to you within 48 hours if you're requesting days/weeks/months in advance.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING SCREENING:

Because I try to stick to my valued regulars or those I have already met through social events, it's important to include as much info as you can about yourself and why you would like to schedule. I put all of my energy, passion and attention into our time together (and you!) and I will not see someone who can not take the time to provide me the information I need to to confirm that we will be a good match. I understand this can be a hassle and I do appreciate your time, which is why I don't want to waste it by you scheduling an appointment with someone you will not enjoy being with. To thank you for your patience, after your first visit you will receive awesome donation breaks and additional hours of availability from me!

You MUST have current references.

R E V I E W S
- - - - - -

"She has freckles on her face

...and an oriental cast to her dark eyes

-- a very appealing combination

of innocence and

dusky sensuality... "

MONK RASPUTIN

"GREAT BODY.
The girl works out and it shows."

(eojsop)

"silky
porcelain
skin
with a nice,
curvy,
smackable
ass"
(lonestarhobby)

amazing ass.
very fit.
great sense of humor.

.BRACKJ613.

"PERKY,

mouthful sized tits.

cute face,

nice smile

and jovial attitude."

Big Bamboo.

OTHER
LINKS + PICS + REFS

ELECTRICFEELNOW
ON
P411

(Text or E-mail are still the best ways to contact me - I normally only get on P411 to screen or update!)

https://www.preferred411.com/P106507

PHOTOS
(http://nightmareasally.imgur.com/all)

PLEASE CHECK MY SHOWCASE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND SPECTACULAR REVIEWS!

South/Central INCALL

5-10 min from downtown!

Electricfeelnow View Public Profile Send a private message to Electricfeelnow Send email to Electricfeelnow Find More Posts by Electricfeelnow Add Electricfeelnow to Your Contacts

#eccie_text_ad_1 { width: 728px; margin: 0 auto; } #eccie_text_ad_1*{ font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; height: 90px; width: 728px; border: 1px solid #00487c; } #eccie_text_ad_1*.ad-impression { margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: 5px; padding-left: 10px; } #eccie_text_ad_1*div.ad-headline a { font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: #003366; text-decoration: underline; } #eccie_text_ad_1*div.ad-description { font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; color: #003366; } #eccie_text_ad_1*div.ad-display-url { font-size: 13px; line-height: 15px; color: #c4c4c4; }

Thread Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread
Search this Thread
Advanced Search