Almost Fall

Is it my imagination or does today actually look and feel like fall?
I saw a rather smallish tree the other day that had gone completely red already, I thought at first it too was a figment of my overworked imagination but I wasn't hallucinating, it was real....

I left my windows open for the past few nights and the cool air felt so nice.

Are the days of long pants, jackets and sweaters drawing nigh? Does this mean I'll have to restart my hot chocolate warmer and keep it nearby for those special guests?

Hopefully, it does means the water will start to cool off and the fish will be a bit more agreeable. Still, a bad day on the water is better than a good day anywhere else.

It's 85 degrees here in the city today. I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
  • BSer
  • 08-25-2014, 02:43 PM
It's fucking hot an unbearable here, where the guck are you at Alaska?
It was disgustingly hot at times today. I was thinking of visiting the girl in West Mifflin just so I could hang out in the basement/prison.
Hot in Oakland, all of the girls had it hanging out today. My neck is sore!
Last few days have been very hot, and humid. lol....wtf jinny?
99 yesterday and hot as fuck
A/C is working overtime.
Well I guess it is all about the altitude then isn't it?
I'm in western ny 45 from Erie and my leaves are changing. With that being said I'm by the pool because it's incredibly hot out.
Is it my imagination or does today actually look and feel like fall? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Yea it does. Dark in the morning again. Won't be long till winter. Garden is drying up. Warms up nice during the day but it ain't gonna last. Get ready to get the long sleeves out young lady.
Yea it does. Dark in the morning again. Won't be long till winter. Garden is drying up. Warms up nice during the day but it ain't gonna last. Get ready to get the long sleeves out young lady. Originally Posted by jw4591
He gets it!
All I know is I was sweating my ass off at the Pirates game last night.

Fucking fall.
All I know is I was sweating my ass off at the Pirates game last night.

Fucking fall. Originally Posted by Big Stig

fucking city folks
Fucking City.
Always hotter in town.