Personal Assistant At Your Service 24/7 ~ Affordable, Discreet, Experienced

Hi Ladies!

I offer screening and scheduling services for ladies nationwide. Feeling busy or overwhelmed? New and just don't know where to start?

Let me help.

My rates are very reasonable. Discreet and confidential. Extremely reliable. I am available around the clock.

*Screening Clients
*Maintaining Schedule
*Appointment Reminders
*Call In-Call Out Safety Buddy
*Travel Arrangements
*Requests Welcome.

Over 15 years of experience. I listen to YOUR needs. Email me at datenikkistl@gmail.com if you would like to discuss things further. References available.
Hi Ladies!

I offer screening and scheduling services for ladies nationwide. Feeling busy or overwhelmed? New and just don't know where to start?

Let me help.

My rates are very reasonable. Discreet and confidential. Extremely reliable. I am available around the clock.

*Screening Clients
*Maintaining Schedule
*Appointment Reminders
*Travel Arrangements
*Requests Welcome.

Over 15 years of experience. I listen to YOUR needs. Email me at datenikkistl@gmail.com if you would like to discuss things further. References available. Originally Posted by MWCompanions
I am going to need you on advice as to when I should start touring but I want to get some reviews in first.
Hi Ladies!

Let me help.

*Screening Clients
*Maintaining Schedule
*Appointment Reminders
*Travel Arrangements
*Requests Welcome.

Over 15 years of experience. I listen to YOUR needs. Email me at datenikkistl@gmail.com if you would like to discuss things further. References available. Originally Posted by MWCompanions
Hi, new here and trying to get started could use some help.. Please message me..
Touring is definitely easier after you get some reviews in. Just one can make so much difference. :-)
Sabrina - Check your inbox.

I don't always check back in on my threads so if you need to reach me ASAP its best to send me a PM on here (I get notifications via email).

datenikkistl@gmail.com

or just call and talk to me at 314-643-6004.