I rented a Hoogar I won't be sleeping in...so if you need one.

• Toyz
  • 08-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Let me know. I would like to get my money back if I can.
All you have to do is wire $37.50 to #ToyzVacationFunz & I'll send you the name of the Hoogar who will be anxiously awaiting your text or call. Shes taking 15 minute breaks every hour, so grab your 15 minute slot right now! You have a 33% chance that she will shower before you arrive! {{{Better odds than Vegas!}}}

In a bad relationship & only having coyote love? {{{You know, where all you are allowed to do is lay by the hole and howl}}} Step up to the plate & make your dream come true.

Wire that money before you lose your hardon....
lets switch
Wire that money before you lose your hardon.... Originally Posted by Toyz
You can lose a hard-on? I thought it was called a boner 'cause it was supposed to stay that way.
So if I rent her then I can rent her off to yes, bet I could get more then you lol
I think we should replace "hoogar" with the "n" word, see how far we get? Care to to it, Toyz? In every instance since its illustrious inception on this board. Shall we? I mean that's essentially what your doing to people with that term, right? Let's do it. let's have a little fun. It'll be cute; it'll be adorable. You're always in to having a little fun, no?

I'm gonna start of with your thredAD.

As stated: "I rented a hoogar. I won't be sleeping in. so if in need of one.."

Then replaced to...

" I rented a staff edit. I won't be sleeping in. so if you need one".

You guys continue. It's so cute, right?
I think we should replace "hoogar" with the "n" word, see how far we get? Care to to it, Toyz? In every instance since its illustrious inception on this board. Shall we? I mean that's essentially what your doing to people with that term, right? Let's do it. let's have a little fun. It'll be cute; it'll be adorable. You're always in to having a little fun, no?

Then replaced to...

" I rented a . I won't be sleeping in. so if you need one".

You guys continue. It's so cute, right? Originally Posted by chelseabean
WTF?
lets switch Originally Posted by shayla84

Finally....someone has figured out how to respond properly to Toyz! Good one Shayla! Almost spewed coffee on my keyboard.
  • Toyz
  • 08-29-2014, 06:55 AM
Hey SL. Shes just an old worn out middle aged whore with an attitude. Its played out here before. I will never refer to her, (nor should she think I AM referring to her) when I use the term "Hoogar". Hoogars are fun, usually cute, mostly sub 40 year olds, who I have or would consider spending time with. They know the term is in jest, yet she needs to have her 15 minutes to push her agenda.

In the future, if I find the need to even discuss her, refer to her as "Whore" or "Old Worn Out Whore" !!OWOW!! OWOW uses staff editand thinks its appropriate. As a lover of African-American & Mixed women, I find it HIGHLY offensive that she uses the term here & ask her to request forgiveness and penance from our many hobbiests & Hoogars who claim their linnage in some way tied to Africa or another souverign state.

Shame on you OWOW, you should take a sabbatical from the board until you can work on your sensitivity skills.

There is a rumor OWOW was the FIFTH Golden Girl but was cut in post production...she got this tattoo to commemorate the event. I too want to thank OWOW for being a friend...

Oh wow
I don't know if I am more shocked that Shayla is subletting her hotel or Toyz is subletting his hoogar?!

I'm sure it isn't Chelsea wanting us all to replace jovial occupational title with a racial slur. However as some that is 1/2 Native; if this is to become a new trend I vote that Johns now be referred to as "Injuns (feathers not dots)" as it seems we're a dying breed.

Well...the person getting points here isn't going to be the one you expect...
  • Toyz
  • 08-29-2014, 07:45 AM

Finally....someone has figured out how to respond properly to Toyz! Good one Shayla! Almost spewed coffee on my keyboard. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

Shayla "Completes Me".
Shayla "Completes Me". Originally Posted by Toyz
get a room! ( I hear Shayla has on at a discount even! )
Racial slur describing how someone is born and dragging centuries of historical baggage including systematic intercontinental abduction, chattel slavery and virtually every inhuman degradation known to humankind is not even remotely equal to off-color humor modification of occupational title all descriptors of which are potentially offensive because hypocritical mainstream society devalues said vocation.

Don't like the word hooker? That's cool. I'm ambivalent about it myself simply because skilled courtesans do far far more than merely hook. Hoogar just seems silly to me, but then I already have a low opinion of all the ridiculous "euphemisms" and acronyms clients and professionals favor on, I suspect, the theory that society is more likely to ignore us if we act all coy and pretend that we should be ashamed of blatant discussions. But comparing it to the N***** word? Complete rhetorical faceplant, IMO.
How much do you wanna bet Bean replies with something like her roommate posted this, or her account was hacked, or she was falling down drunk?

No excuse. Sheesh.

Then replaced to...

" I rented a . I won't be sleeping in. so if you need one".

You guys continue. It's so cute, right? Originally Posted by chelseabean