Group Play Party

My SO and I are hosting a group play party on Saturday night, Sept 6 and wanted to extend an invite to the ECCIE community along with our other civilian members. We are looking for open-minded single ladies and couples that would like to play with the group.

So guys, here's the deal...we'll be letting a select number of single guys into the party. We keep a very specific ratio of guys to girls so it's not a sausage party and the ladies feel comfortable. Many of the ladies are bi or bi-curious and we encourage that type of play.

Guys, you're more than welcome to bring a provider friend if you want and I'll waive the fee to the party for you. We plan on having at least 3-5 single girls and a few couples at the party, so space will be limited for single guys.

Ladies, I only two spots left for hostesses so let me know by PM if that's something you're interested and I'll give you the info.

I set up a Ya hoo group site that has all the information related to the parties along with fees, etc. If you send me a PM, I'll send you the link to all the information on the party.

I've been going to these types of parties in NYC for the past few months and they are amazing. If you're heading to NYC anytime soon, I'd be happy to send over a referral to you.

For those that have been to my parties in the past, know they are very fun, safe, and a great time for all. PM if you have any questions.