Is this the only place women can post? I have an issue, need help with

I'm an LMT and can't have reviews, asked mods to remove a massage review, the posters have asked mods to remove it, clients of mine have reached out and asked mods to remove it.. they would not---even though my safety is at stake due to a lurking bf who is a member here.

The reason they would not remove the massage review they said was due to another, unrelated ad I had that advertised non-sexual (said that in the ad) dom work (just beat the crap out of men, restrain them, make them cry, and send them on their way)

At any-rate my dom ad is long gone, my massage ad is up, the mods still will not remove my review.

What needs to be done to get the review removed?
Short of buying the site and removing it yourself? not much.

This is after all a review site, and the rules are clear that if you advertise here you can't have a "No Review Policy"

It is unfortunate that your client chose not to respect your wishes, and posted a review. Once the review is posted it is owned by the site, and it is at the admins discretion to break their own rules.

If you are in danger, you might want to send a PM asking that the account in question be disabled guested, and also have this one banned for having mutiple accounts.
  • Toyz
  • 08-30-2014, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=deerwhisperer;1055743003]
Ad I had that advertised non-sexual (said that in the ad) dom work (just beat the crap out of men, restrain them, make them cry, and send them on their way)[/QUOTE]

Why are you advertising for marriage?

Most guys here get that at home on a daily basis.
[QUOTE=Toyz;1055743092]
Ad I had that advertised non-sexual (said that in the ad) dom work (just beat the crap out of men, restrain them, make them cry, and send them on their way)[/QUOTE]

Why are you advertising for marriage?

Most guys here get that at home on a daily basis. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
Ha, well it balanced me out, I'm so nice to my massage clients that my own stress relief came in the form of dom work.
Wait, so if I sold insurance and had a sexy billboard and for whatever reason boned one of my clients, I could get a review posted?
You don't want to know!
link please
looking for something I can errrr never mind
  • Toyz
  • 08-31-2014, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=deerwhisperer;1055743129]

Ha, well it balanced me out, I'm so nice to my massage clients that my own stress relief came in the form of dom work. Originally Posted by Toyz
Here is some unsolicited advice, of course you can take it or leave it. Its actually advice given by another business owner who was addressing one of our own. I thought the advice very prudent, wise & timely.

"Do More Cock Sucking, Less Typing"

Just seems very solid advice to me...