mod help/rules question

Just wondering if you could edit my review title for Lexi to "Lexi's NOT back" she just complained to me about it. Hoping no one showed her my ROS, would I be alright to assume it is OK to show her my full review myself but a bit of a breach of the guidelines/etiquette to share say the ROS from another person's? I figure I could've saved that as my own personal experiences and showed it to her but no one else should be giving access to nonmembers? Or is it a review of her so that's different?
If she put up an ad... I would guess her to be back.
Did you find her through her ad?
Date: 08-28-2014 from review
���������� Sexxy Lexxi the Canadian hottie ���������� - 28

Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:34 PM

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ie-28/14006275
You can go to the post in question and look for the small red triangle along the bottom left of the post, under the avatar. Click that and in the dialog box that opens you can explain your request. All ECCIE staffers are volunteers and as such there may be delays in getting a response or resolution to your RTM, please be patient.
If she put up an ad... I would guess her to be back.
Did you find her through her ad? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I knew she was going to be posting. She just told me she didn't like the title because she wasn't planning on posting more. That's all, don't need to remove it or anything, needed some clarification from her on that